• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

Mido

Version 1
These screenshots are looking great! I like Marth's design in this game, it's pretty awesome! The Galaxy stage also looks mighty fine. It looks unique, and the colors are vibrant and glossy!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Monday, 18th November
zlCfzRMaNFYF3H2cgK

Starship Mario floats up high in the Mario Galaxy stage. Lubba is on board as well.
Certainly one of the most notable background elements of the busy stage. The amount of cameos from both Super Mario Galaxy games is sure to be immense.

Tuesday, 19th November
zlCfzRMecPwj7fTcK-

Here's Marth, the sleepyhead.
Classic Sakurai with his wacky nonsense. I think I'd also collapse if the Wii Fit Trainer beat me to a pulp.

Wednesday, 20th November
zlCfzRMiepQUkAZras

The giant wind mill in the right-hand side of Windy Hill. It keeps on turning even though it can't fit in the screen, so you'll find yourself in trouble if you're on it for too long.
Cool stage element which looks to really add some pressure. Curious as to how much of the stage it takes up and how fast it travels.

Thursday, 21st November
zlCfzRMmaB0jzEjSmx

Super Mario 3D World is out today in Japan! To commemorate the occasion I had these four…people(?) come together in a group shot.
Glorious. I do wish Bowser could have been fit in there somehow. The bright white light really shows around the characters, fitting towards the style of Mario Galaxy.

Friday, 22nd November
zlCfzRMqa_kEaGusz5

(The back of my neck sure feels warm…)
Again, classic Sakurai. I do wonder if the pause camera will be able to zoom in this much. It's a lot closer than anything possible in Brawl.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Did Mario just knee Luigi in the crotch or something? :P

Crotch this cherry that, how the **** did you even get that from the picture? goddamn you northerners are just crazy! :mad:
----------
I cannot wait for this game. 60FPS Smash Wii U just come to my cabin door.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Description of the super Mario one:

Peach grabs Toad in a place where he feels uncomfortable, given the expression on his face, and Peach is looking oddly curious about Toad's lower parts.
Meanwhile, Mario, being the selfish brat that he is, jumps off Luigi to gain height, and ends up kicking him in the nuts in the process, then Luigi is just like "Oh, Mama Mia".

I am not a professional image interpreter if you couldn't tell :mellow: don't judge me

Salem

SICK
Description of the super Mario one:

Peach grabs Toad in a place where he feels uncomfortable, given the expression on his face, and Peach is looking oddly curious about Toad's lower parts.
Meanwhile, Mario, being the selfish brat that he is, jumps off Luigi to gain height, and ends up kicking him in the nuts in the process, then Luigi is just like "Oh, Mama Mia".

I am not a professional image interpreter if you couldn't tell :mellow: don't judge me
I'm gonna assume that's EXACTLY what happened.:)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Monday, 25th November
zlCfzRM7-HcJuO2W5m

I see some familiar faces.
Those statues were seen in the second tier of the Castle Siege stage of Brawl, though in different poses. Their presence here on this stage is new. It's up to speculation whether the layout has changed, they appear in a different tier, or if it's a new stage entirely.

Tuesday, 26th November
zlCfzRM_7244aOFFvK

Here's the new edition of the Ray Gun. The Smash Bros. mark appears backward because it acts like a stamp. We design the Ray Gun carefully each time to ensure it doesn't look like a real gun.
The third iteration of the Ray Gun item. It first appeared in Super Smash Bros. and Melee, changing design in Brawl, and now again. How its projectile differs is sure to be interesting.

Wednesday, 27th November
zlCfzRNEcroiMftfBe

Sonic, failure.
Finally a pic with Bowser kicking some butt.

Thursday, 28th November
zlCfzRNNd2YOXQgWjx

A Dark Train goes full-steam ahead.
New feature of the Spirit Train stage. Perhaps it acts as an extra platform when nearing the main, on edge to explosion, or maybe it can be attacked with aerials to explode early. It surely wouldn't halt the entire stage to a stand still, right? Intriguing addition, to say to least.

Friday, 29th November
zlCfzRNR8KgtfzWwH-

A red-black effect now appears when you're hit by a strong blow. It'll only appear when you have high damage, so when you see this you're in trouble--and you're probably about to get KO'd!
That's pretty intense. I want to see this in action!

I want to mention that I recently reached the 120,000 character limit of a post in the OP of this thread, and I needed to cease updating of the Miiverse posts until something was done. Cheers to Locke for creating duplicate posts for the extra space. I've moved the Miiverse updates to the second post, and the Complete Gallery to the third. This extra space is sure to last.

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
[video=youtube;VrKDh8pFbQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrKDh8pFbQ0[/video]

I haven't watched the video yet, and I probably won't be able to make it through, but I guess I'll throw it here for those who are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom