• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stylish Sword Maneuvers

We saw it in TP in the form of Link sheathing his sword in style after defeating an imposing enemy. What new ideas will be thrown at us in SS?

Will we see special maneuvers in swordplay such as the Finishing Blow or Back Slice? How about new and stylish ways to sheath or draw your sword. Say Epona makes her return- Will we get to see new horseback sword mechanics? Mid-air combat when Link dives to the world below?

Ideas?

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Well, we have seen that Link can do a front flip attack by swinging the Wiimote and Nunchuck forward in unison.

Last edited:

Eskhandar

or khan he?
As nice as the sword maneuvers were, i'm curious to see how they can make them work with Motion Plus.

i like the vertical spin attack, and the sword beam.

as for a stylish way to sleath your sword: the one in TP was cool, they should bring it back.

If they had epona sword combat in tp they will bring it back.

and the mid air would be the coolest... Aunuma (i think thats how you spell it.) said that the zelda series had gonme from foot-horse-boat-train the only thing left is if Link could *FLY* soo yeah... -.-

Beeker

Wild Card
I just wonder how you would perform a fancy maneuver using Wii Motionplus. It would be cool to see though.

And I would like tho see some fancy sheath like in TP. When I learned how to do it, I was doing it all the time:lol:

In twilight princess when after kill certain enemies (Bublin, Skulltula , lizafos, ect) press A and link will do it.

Z

Zoras Domain

I liked the moves in TP, but, just personally, I think I would look kind of stupid jumping of the couch trying to preform the helm splitter.

Eskhandar

or khan he?
Yeah LOL. That's exactly why I was thinking. I'm still curious as to how they may do it.

Z

Zoras Domain

Maybe you just swing the remote around your wrist by the safety cord.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I really want to see more of those cool Sword Skills. They helped you beat bosses, mini-bosses, and enemies at a faster pace than you would just swinging the sword in a plain fashion. The Sword Skills added spice and enjoyment to sheathing the sword and swinging it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom