• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Stupid Things You Did

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Whenever I beat a game for the first time, I often return to the finished file and just mess around in Hyrule or wherever the game takes place. Most of the time, if not all, these things have nothing to do with side quests and are completely dumb and nonsensical.

Oot- During Ganon's first form of the final battle, I purposely didn't deflect Ganondorf's energy attacks and tried to see if I could make all of the platforms fall. In the Goron city, I made the big rolling goron explode many more times after I got the bigger bomb bag.

MM- I tried living like a normal person. I went to the room in the inn at night and tried walking at a casual pace rather than running everywhere.

TP- I climbed to the top of mayor Bo's house, called for the hawk, aimed it at the mayor's back, and let the hawk ram into him (Not even causing him to flinch, by the way). I kept rolling around in the fishing-pond-lady's house to annoy her into kicking me out; only to come back, apologize, and do it all over again. I ran around castle town as a wolf and tried to see how many guards I could gather around me before scaring them off.

What about you? Do you do stupid and/or pointless things while playing a LOZ game? If so, what?

Wearing that Skull Mask in dungeons and during combat, since it kinda looked cooler.

And running back and fourth trough nearby zones to farm rupees.
Though, I'm not sure if this is considered stupid, since I did beat the system.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
In TP, that one Goron guarding Death Mountain gave me 15 game overs. I was too stubborn to turn back and after successfully grabbing him several times, I was sure I didn't need to.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
I used the Biggoron sword for the entire Ganon battle the first time I played OoT. I was like, "This is taking forever! Why won't he die!? Isn't this thing supposed to do double damage!? UGGGG! Ok, whatever, I guess I'll try using the Master Sword......" *Ganon dies* I facepalm :facepalm:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Well, it's kind of small, and I'm sure I could come up with something better later, but I like to try to chase that :cucco: in Castle Town in OoT and try to catch it for the little girl. I never can...

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
Once, I deleted a complete HQ file and a half-complete normal quest file while messing around with glitches in SS. Ouch.

In PH, I purposefully dig dozens of times on Harrow Island. Once, I did that in the middle of the quest and had to quit and restart to regain 4,000+ rupees. :bleh:

In OOT, I love clipping everywhere I can find and falling oob (out of bounds). Especially while playing in first person. Or I just run around in FP with the hammer... It feels so badass! :P Once, I spent several hours doom-jumping in the Spirit Temple (DJ is a glitch that allows you to catapult insanely high using the hookshot, only present in the 3D version). I even managed to get into the unloaded area, and explore the temple without any textures or actors (i.e. enemies, pots, switches, loading zones, etc.). It was fun, and of course I ended up falling OOB. And once, I managed to perform a boss key skip that requires the boss key. :P

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I've tried living like a normal person in Zelda games!

Also, I tried to kill that dog in South Clock Town in MM. It didn't work... :( I hate that thing.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
For some random really reason in the Goron Mines (TP) I thought you would be able to walk on the lav with the Iron Boots, I tested it out.... Yeah didn't work :/

W

westar

Cheat during a game with glitches... I feel so guilty afterwards...

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
The stupidest thing I've done? When I first got the Roc's Feather, I jumped over an open pit. I though that if I pressed (:cool:, I would just do a midair slash, but nooooo, i had to thrust downward. :boo:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
In all games that have bombs and REALLY big cliffs, I'd love to whip out bombs and jump off to see Link go ker-splat!

I shoot railroad signs in ST.

I hit people with the beetle/bombs in SS.

Are you joking? I SCOUR the realms for every crossroad and sign to crush them aaaaall! Haha >;3

I work very, very, very hard to get the stamps all in the right order in ST. I find Jolene on purpose just to annoy Linebeck in PH, as well as dig holes... everywhere. It's like the new grass! The GROUND!

In TP, I'll just go around everywhere in wolf form. See all the Zoras not freak out... and laugh my donkey off at the wimpy, screaming Hylians. Haha.

I shoot EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING with my bow, in all games.

I stand in the windmill hut for a really long time, just to watch Link sneeze... again... and again... and again... and again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom