• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Things You Did when You Were Little

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I'm sure we all have them. Kids tend to do some pretty crazy things, things that make you look back and think "seriously?" What are they for you?

I'd have to say my biggest childhood brain fart happened when I was like 2 or 3. We had a wire fence around the backyard, and because I couldn't figure out how to open the gate, I would always climb it. Once I got my pants caught on it and they ripped. Then I just left the pants fabric hanging from the fence and ran around with a hole in my butt. And I told my mom no, I hadn't been climbing the fence...never mind the evidence still being there in plain sight.

I might post more later.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
For some reason I was really unhappy with how long my hair was and found some scissors and cut it. My hair didn't look so bad after, but instead of leaving it there I went on a cutting spree, cutting the hair off dolls, barbie horses, my little ponies. One of the things I cut the hair off was the doll that my older sister had saved up and bought...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
This is going to be really embarrassing for me.

Well, I didn't want to be potty trained when I was little. I was about 3 when I was potty trained. The funny story behind that is that I would yell, "Potty Chair! Don't want it!" Every time my parents would try to get me to use it. I would sit there and refuse to go; so my dad thought that maybe if he sat me in front of the TV, while on the potty chair, I would go. Well, instead of going, I would just sit there and not go. I would fall asleep. So my dad would put my diaper on and then I would go in the corner or stand, gripping the table, and go in my diaper. The way he could tell was the vein in my forehead would pop out. At some point, when I was 3, I decided I was potty trained and I really was from then on. I don't know why I did that. I was a cute, redheaded girl.

Another stupid thing I did as a kid was that I called the living room "the leaving room". I didn't know the difference. I don't remember when I stopped calling it "the leaving room". I may have been about 7 or 8. I also remember calling pancakes "pandacakes".

I remember giving my Barbie doll, Teresa, a hair cut (I seriously thought it would grow back) and I remember my mom had to sit me down and explain to me that it wasn't going to grow back.

I used to sit at the piano and bang on the keys while singing. I also used to sing (scream) into one of those fat crayons and act like I was on stage. We have a video of that somewhere around our house.

I remember chasing my dogs around the yard yelling "RAWR!" at them. That was fun.

I once mixed peanut butter and chocolate syrup together in an attempt to make a Reese's Cup. That failed epically.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Oh geez potty training...reminds me of when I refused to poop at all because I thought it would hurt. The doctor had to dig it out. I'm not kidding. So glad I don't remember experiencing that.

I also said a few things humorously. Cafe was cat save, spaghetti was spon getti, yellow was at oh. I always said "can we go to a cat save and have some spon getti?"

And I didn't have barbies because I was a huge tom boy, I had a toy cat though and I cut his whiskers off and my mom had to make new ones out of thread. I took my mom's old barbies and pulled their heads off and left them on the floor lol.

And lol Blue...I put lawn mower oil in my mom's car once thinking it was the same thing as gas. When it wouldnt start I ran and hid in the yard next door, nobody lived there at the time, and thought if my parents found me they would kill me. They didn't. I completely overreacted.

Last edited:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
When I was about 4 my sister was training to be a hairdresser and she left her scissors in reach... well, I had been desperate to cut off my fringe for ages because it always in my eyes so you can guess what happened next... both me and my sister were in big trouble.

Another thing I only very vaguely remember is that one time when I was about 3 my mum was telling me off about something and I phoned the police... I don't think I actually spoke to them and just hung up but then obviously they called back and had to explain to my mum what had happened. Then she had to explain to me why you don't dial 999 except for if someone does something really bad...

One time I was baking with my dad and he left and when he came back he noticed all of the chocolate was gone. I denied eating it, even though it was all over my face, in my hair, and the bottle was in my hand...

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Stupidest thing I did when I was younger... was probably a guy called Billy Paul. What a bell he was, well and truly. Even the name says it all.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
When i was a young and agile lad, i used to be quite the monkey, and climb anything that looked climbable. So at the age of 3, i climbed and Ironing Board, it tipped over and i Broke two of my fingers. To this day those are the only bones in my body that i have broke!

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I use to tip a magazine rack onto myself when I was around three years of age. It wouldn't hurt me, but I would be lying there until someone helped me as I wasn't strong enough to get it off of me. :P

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I have no memory of doing this, but my mom told me that when I was little and we went to the mall, I would go around to all the mannequins in the stores and talk to them like they were real people.

This actually explains a lot now that I think about it.

Fig

The Altruist
What I am about to say is something that happened from time to time and not on a daily basis back when I was younger, but I would eat nickels, dimes, and quarters. I don't know why but someway somehow, I thought they reminded me of snacks so on occasion, I would eat a few coins here and there. I didn't know what that it was money, so when I was told that I could use these coins to buy myself food to eat! :xd:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Not sure why I thought it was a good idea, but I tried playing football with a rock and got hit in the face with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom