• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Criminal Stories

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I've got a million stupid criminal stories, so it pains me to know that I can't post them all or else I'll make a ginormous wall of text that nobody wants to read. So I'll just post the ones that I heard happened in my area. May or may not be true, you know how rumors go...also I'll post my two favorites from elsewhere. I invite you to do the same, did you hear of any stupid criminals where you live? If not, do you have any stories you read or heard, that happened somewhere else? I'll probably be posting some more further down the topic too.

My area 1
Some kids tried to rob a police station. You know how that ended up...

My area 2
Somebody robbed a gas station in the middle of the night when everything was closed, but the cops still caught them the next morning because it had snowed, all they had to do is follow the tracks, nobody else was out to make tracks at that time. The crook was the first to walk in the freshly fallen snow there.

Elsewhere 1
A guy robbed a jewelry store and gave what he stole to his girlfriend as a birthday present, but she worked at that same store and recognized it as the thing that got stolen earlier. I bet she wasn't his girlfriend anymore...

Elsewhere 2
A guy was robbing a convenience store and saw some vodka, which he demanded that the clerk put into his bag with the rest of the stolen merchandise. The clerk told him no, he couldn't unless he had proof that he was 21 or older, so the robber showed him his driver's license. The clerk gave him the vodka and called the cops after he left.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
About a year ago there was a shooting at the big mall near my house. And... this just doesn't make sense to me

"46 rounds were fired. 2 people were wounded, 1 fatally."

.... so...... was the guy just shooting at the ceiling the whole time? I mean how do you shoot 46 rounds and only hit 2 people...

I’ve partaken in a few crimes, although quite inconsequential. I and a few friends went to our school at midnight to steal some computers. The School dumped their computers as they were getting replaced with superior hardware, regardless the old computers were still okay for “minor” applications. We stole a few computers and sold a percentage of the hardware on Ebay for a nice £70 each, not bad for machinery that was going to be buried under the ground. I’m not ashamed of that crime, although by law It was wrong, we were essentially stealing the schools garbage.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I’ve partaken in a few crimes, although quite inconsequential. I and a few friends went to our school at midnight to steal some computers. The School dumped their computers as they were getting replaced with superior hardware, regardless the old computers were still okay for “minor” applications. We stole a few computers and sold a percentage of the hardware on Ebay for a nice £70 each, not bad for machinery that was going to be buried under the ground. I’m not ashamed of that crime, although by law It was wrong, we were essentially stealing the schools garbage.
That's a gray area, I agree...yeah if they didn't want them anymore, what's the harm in taking them? Although if it were me, I'd just ask, and explain that it would be better for the old computers to get some more use out of them instead of ending up in a landfill and taking up space. But then again, the school might want the money you got from selling them. Take that as you will.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !

Were i live you can do that its not illegal if u out a old sofa on the side of the rode you can take it without asking the person. Dont put anything in the garbage if you still want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom