• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm's Order Mafia

ExLight

why
Staff member
PGO is a passive ability so like, it wouldn't? Veteran is a modification that hits anybody that targets them when they are on alert as well. While these are traditionally town roles in a standard game, nothing is stopping you from being indep survivor trying to draw in a bunch of targets to run the game down as quick as possible.
PGO and Veteran are synonymous in most communities including ZD and Bulba afaik

they just reflexively kill anyone that targets them most of times so yea if i had gotten tracked and nobody died that'd prove I'm not PGO

PGO and Veteran are synonymous in most communities including ZD and Bulba afaik

they just reflexively kill anyone that targets them most of times so yea if i had gotten tracked and nobody died that'd prove I'm not PGO
They are about synonymous as doctor and body guard. The difference between the two is PGO is a static ability whereas veteran is activated with being on alert. So it doesn't exclude you from being an activating variant, which is why I brought it up.

Further this game is horror movie themed which includes such titles as the ring and smile which could easily be translated into delayed kill PGO variants.

Which is why I asked lil asterisk if she either peeped you actively targeting or suspected that targeting you caused an adverse reaction to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom