• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm's Order Mafia

I'd rather just get shot during the night already
Funny thing is I shot you last night. But here you are not dead talking about how people probably have night protections and ****. You can probably see why I'm willing to see if you'd actually go over today whereas I wasn't on board with KJ's wagon yesterday.

Funny thing is I shot you last night. But here you are not dead talking about how people probably have night protections and ****. You can probably see why I'm willing to see if you'd actually go over today whereas I wasn't on board with KJ's wagon yesterday.
Are you a vig with a mason partner too HHH?

I'm kinda happy to stick with my vote here, "I have low WIM pressure someone else" is not good enough imo.

But I do have motivation to make the game last a bit longer to achieve my other wincon.

7 days?

Sorry I'm so busy

I either got redirected in some way orrrrr Ex is lying about their role that's all i will say

What were your actual results?

Are you a vig with a mason partner too HHH?

I'm kinda happy to stick with my vote here, "I have low WIM pressure someone else" is not good enough imo.

Nah just a typical Texan. I still think the other half of my role might be bastard-ish though. Probably because storm seems like a shifty character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom