• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm's Order Mafia

I don't think the survivors are basic. I say this as a non basic survivor. My current speculation is we might be in a flipped game where the majority is uninformed survivors who are classified as "threats" to a minority town.

hhh why did you vote jamie?

I was 50/50 on Jamie and DW. DW would be under the above assumption. Jamie was the second most likely vote to be scum on KJ's wagon under the idea there is a mafia and they used KJ as vote cover. The naked votes was to reaction gauge.

I voted for Ex here so that he can't just wagon on my vote again until more discussion/votes roll in. I also suspect Ex might be lying about his role so don't mind seeing if he flips anyway.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I also don't think survivors are basic, since I have another aspect to my role as well. Anyone claiming to be just straight survivor seems sus and might have a killing aspect to their role because I feel like the survivors are likely linked in a certain way. Seeing as my other aspect relates to my character.

I don't have any motivation to kill anyone in particular cause I don't care who I win with. But I do have motivation to make the game last a bit longer to achieve my other wincon. So Ex if you're not lying about being lynch proof I don't mind voting you to prove it/keep the game going longer.

@Princess Abigail I'll ride and die with you but you gotta let me know what we're doing.

Otherwise, my fellow brother and sister survivors in christ, wanna just lynch the town and call it a day whether or not it's town vs indi's? Because of it is that's literally our game plan for end game. If it's not, well that's none of our business anyways. *Insert Kermit sip here*

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
@Princess Abigail I'll ride and die with you but you gotta let me know what we're doing.

Otherwise, my fellow brother and sister survivors in christ, wanna just lynch the town and call it a day whether or not it's town vs indi's? Because of it is that's literally our game plan for end game. If it's not, well that's none of our business anyways. *Insert Kermit sip here*
Sorry I'm so busy

I either got redirected in some way orrrrr Ex is lying about their role that's all i will say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom