• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
He mentioned he couldn't claim his upside. So he presumably asked if he could. Unless the mods just noticed that super late (which I doubt seeing as there was a lot of talk revolving around Mikey) then that's not what he was modkilled for.

and clearly he misunderstood what he was and wasn't allowed to claim since he died anyways. The first mod post after he said he couldn't claim his upside had him modkilled. The mods are relatively inactive so we don't know what it was they responded to

I was gonna say some **** but then rag went and said it. So instead, anybody got a Vote count? How long till deadline?

Vote: Neon

Just for good measure?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Neon - 3 (Rag, Libk, Numbers)
Libk - 1 (Neon)
Numbers - 1 (Killjoy)
Not Voting - 2 (Raven, Minish)

could be wrong

i think day ends ~50 minutes ago

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Fwiw, I'm not bothered with Raven and we should be able to finish the game before he gets all the items. I believe that he also has a survivor win con, so he can help town win if needs be.

Why is everyone taking Raven at his word? If I'm 3P with a wincon of collecting items I'm gonna lie through my teeth to make it easier to achieve.

His wincon here as stated is impossible and he has 2 lives. He needs to be dealt with

vote: numbers

probably doesn't matter...obvious scum is obvious.

Ragnarokio

me and numbers at least seem pretty anti-raven.

i don't know if libk and killjoy have really said anything about him

Ragnarokio

i like chocolate milk

Ragnarokio

i do not disagree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom