• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Numbers

just in case ig

Anybody talk to MCH lately? Their profile says they haven't been seen since Sunday when night started...

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm trying to contact him
Deku told me he plans on updating the phase tonight so hang tight buddies

as for the hammer, the rules doesn't mention hammer rules being active, so it might've been intentional
clarify with the hosts after they show up

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Numb3rs: Libk, Morbid Minish, Numb3rs

I don't think that would've been enough for a hammer actually, MCH and I never discussed if we were using them but now I guess we can let the mystery hang out a little longer.

Anyways

As the day began, two figures immediately turned towards the one known as 15337, weapons raised, "I've found our killer" they said in unison.
15337 just smiled and pointed his own weapon... At his own throat, "What a coincidence!" He laughed, "So did I!"
Then, before anyone could stop him, 15337 chopped off his own head, sending it rolling to the ground. People screamed and chaos began to ensure before a laughing was heard to echo through the whole town, "What are you folks freaking out about?" Asked the severed head as 15337's body picked it back up, "I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about!"

NOBODY HAS DIED
NIGHT BEGINS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom