• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Also @the other living players:
I just wanted to tell you that I didn't receive an item during the last 2 nights, so either the host team completely forgot about that or they have given up on me.

RavenRaziel98

And finally...
Numb3rs: Libk, Morbid Minish, Numb3rs

I don't think that would've been enough for a hammer actually, MCH and I never discussed if we were using them but now I guess we can let the mystery hang out a little longer.
1. Rag also voted numbers (which leads to the following question)
2. Doesn't a hammer (if hammer rules are involved) usually activate as soon as the majority of players vote the same person? Or did numbers self vote not count? Or does everyone besides the lynch candidate have to vote for the same person?

Oh hey its a day again.

@RavenRaziel98 hammer rules usually fire off of available votes rather than players. I bring this up because it could lead to the possibility of one of the non voters hiding extra vote power. We never got official word on if Mikey and/or Ex was back which could also skew numbers. The latter I don't think is likely. If we assume the former I'd have to believe that whoever is stealing items is probably amassing vote power with it all other claims considered. Also Rag's vote would have likely been outside of the original day deadline and probably wasn't counted for that reason.

RavenRaziel98

Oh hey its a day again.

@RavenRaziel98 hammer rules usually fire off of available votes rather than players. I bring this up because it could lead to the possibility of one of the non voters hiding extra vote power. We never got official word on if Mikey and/or Ex was back which could also skew numbers. The latter I don't think is likely. If we assume the former I'd have to believe that whoever is stealing items is probably amassing vote power with it all other claims considered. Also Rag's vote would have likely been outside of the original day deadline and probably wasn't counted for that reason.
So I guess I should vote someone to proof that this isn't the case then, which is fine by me. In that case I'd like to vote someone else then Numbers (if the others are cool with that) to prove that my vote is considered as a standard vote.

Yeah, this point is definitely plausible, to be fair, at this point I don't even know which phase it is any more (I know it's day, but I lost track which day specifically).

Not sure if that will manifest itself or not. Our vote counts have been pretty sporadic this game. Still I doubt anybody would bat an eyelash at you self voting since it presents a danger to only claimed non-town.

But why though?

By that I mean a zombie apocalypse will do less damage to the game state then the forever limbo we are in now.

RavenRaziel98

Because there's always someone trying to survive and part of that is to either kill approaching zombies or run from them, so I decided to be one of those badass guys who just casually slaughters them :shrugs:

Also, Happy Birthday @DekuNut :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom