• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

returnofMCH

here from bulba, don't expect much
what do you know, an on time update?

after a good night's rest, one person decided to stay awake: "I'm taking you with me" he said, and thus there were 2 bodies on the ground, one of which turned out to be... *gasp* someone they were looking for

exlight has died, they were edge maverick, the town Bomb

a'lana has died, they were the dragonlord, the mafia 1x strongman and the rolecop

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
So are you guys going for the 3p lynch next or do you rather lynch in a way that actually reduces the poe?
With the tracker dead my last straw has gone up in smoke so I won't put up a fight or anything (probably wouldn't matter anyway) but keep in mind that every lynch attempt is basically a free nk for the scum team so just do what you think it's best for town. Given that at least 4 players already stated that they're out for (my) blood my expectations are kinda low anyway :shrugs:

I don't care what anyone says, I'm gonna say Ex was also Scum! GJ A'lana for taking him out for us! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My paranoia is seriously got me.

Mikey - Same reason.

Killjoy262 - Because of his soft late in the previous day, D3?

Numbers -I'm picking up good vibrations so far, so hard town lean

Minish - I'm still seeing a Town Min, but, I'm starting to really question my thoughts on her.

Hapi(Neon) - I'm gonna have to reread some of her stuff to be able to get a decent enough read on her.

Libk - I'm not really leaning one way or another so far.

Rag, Ravem - There are some stuff that has me a bit worried which I'll make a wall on once I get my thoughts on each together, I just need to get through some ISOs.

Killjoy didn't miss that cynical squid died, he missed that when Seanzie was NK'd it extended the night.
My OG reads I did have Cynical there due to not seeing his D1 mislynch:
CYNICAL SQUID IS DEAD
THEY WERE THE LEGENDARY HEROES, TOWN JACK OF ALL TRADES

Night One begins!
Night one ends at 2pm PST/5pm EST on Sunday 28 August 2022.
I missed this.

Also, I feel like the interaction with Minish felt a bit, off(?), for a ack of proper wording.

Hold on, now thinking about it, I take my read on Raven back. I forgot he said he was 3p. Sorry.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'd say it's gotta be scum doing this but considering Alana was strongman, that seems like we might have a town roleblocker. Though she could be strongman because of a doc as well. So probably just scum blocking me after they copped me or something.

RavenRaziel98

Almost forgot lol
1. I am now certain that I can only get items from dead players, given the rate of dead/alive players the probability of always getting dead chars items is way too low for this being coincidence.
2. I checked with the hosts and (surprise, surprise) I did indeed already have my own item. With ExLight's being added last night I now have a total of 4 out of 13 items. With 8 players alive (or rather 7, technically 6) and (unless no lynch occurs) 2 deaths each day/night cycle it is almost impossible to get all 13 before the game ends.

RavenRaziel98

Don't get by the 8 players alive stuff, I kinda messed up to express myself the right way with that one. What I tried to say is that we (probably) won't finish another 4 full circles because either town or scum has won by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom