• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ok I've gotten to read today, I only hot to read half of day one as I've had a busy weekend into Monday and I'm currently at work. I'm planning to get a substantial post on my lunch break, does anyone have specific questions for me so far, instead of just making activity based assumption? Are there reasons besides activity that I'm pinging you as scum?

I am pretty out of the loop right now which really ducks because every time there's a little slow down for me to read the thread, 7 more pages have been posted(slightly exaggerated), but at least there's stuff to look into. Even day one, from what I'm recalling, seemed a more serious day one which I'm happy to see.

a'lana

cotton candy
Ok I've gotten to read today, I only hot to read half of day one as I've had a busy weekend into Monday and I'm currently at work. I'm planning to get a substantial post on my lunch break, does anyone have specific questions for me so far, instead of just making activity based assumption? Are there reasons besides activity that I'm pinging you as scum?

I am pretty out of the loop right now which really ducks because every time there's a little slow down for me to read the thread, 7 more pages have been posted(slightly exaggerated), but at least there's stuff to look into. Even day one, from what I'm recalling, seemed a more serious day one which I'm happy to see.
Do you have any reads based on what youve seen so far?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

What do you think of Min/Ex

a'lana

cotton candy
No I meant the ' the fact that there is one kill despite rag targeting me clears me'-part.
I do tend to believe people I consider my friends more often in mafia (Min/Numbers/Sabi) but like I like Ex outside mafia too so I don't think it's necessarily correlated

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I dont think scum misses out that their mislynch is dead unless the entire team is fairly inactive

Killjoy didn't miss that cynical squid died, he missed that when Seanzie was NK'd it extended the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom