• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
that might be WIFOM
the fact is that seanzie is an experienced player that got killed early on and so is minish who got roleblocked so we can assume whoever planned these actions likely has experience with interacting with them

So like 90% of this game than?

Princess Abigail

I want to correct something
I just read the chat with the host again and it actually was stated whose item I got besides Seanzies
And it could be a coincidence but it could've also been intended that I got CynicalSquids item

So for now I got the items of CynicalSquid, Seanzie and (probably) my own - I'll be able to answer that one for sure once I got a reply from the hosts

Sussy amongus

Princess Abigail

Neon -I like her putting more focus on TGN but the 'one of Libk and TGN is scum' and one of Minish and exlight is scum'-post doesn't really say a lot. Why exactly ONE of TGN and libk? and why cant exlight and minish be TvT? Is she imply that Numbers is always scum?

Neon is scum because Neon is being Neon

zero-two-thinking.gif

Princess Abigail

for the record I do not like the wagon I'm in due to being mildly confident one of neon/alana is likely mafia but an inactive player like TGN will come back as a major hinderance if not addressed asap

We had two consecutive nights, with one guaranteed to not have any disruptions. A watcher/tracker that saw anyone move during N2 can clear both themselves and the moving person, as well as cop being able to likely clear two more people

outing this sort of results right now can literally solve the game by PoE and by different pairings, and I'd rather do so than much waste time having to go after people that only post in the thread when asked to a dozen times because this barely gives player interactions despite being necessary

I'm too lazy to check it this post is too remind me to check something when I catch up ignore it for now

ExLight

why
Staff member
So like 90% of this game than?
not really, I feel like quite a few players here don't have enough experience with seanzie to recognize him as a threat

of course, it only takes one of them in the mafia team to assume a leading role and coordinate the actions, but it somewhat filters down who might be in charge

I feel like You and Numbers are strong candidates based on that, with maybe alana as another one.

Princess Abigail

not really, I feel like quite a few players here don't have enough experience with seanzie to recognize him as a threat

of course, it only takes one of them in the mafia team to assume a leading role and coordinate the actions, but it somewhat filters down who might be in charge

I feel like You and Numbers are strong candidates based on that, with maybe alana as another one.

I've only played 2? Games with Seanzie though. And 1 I was ****ing around the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom