• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I have two ideas of what he could possibly mean. But I'm not going to out them. If Mikey was targeted n1 and KJ is saying that something should have happened as far as he knows, then Mikey should confirm. Because it's unlikely either of them were roleblocked since I was n1, unless we have town and scum roleblockers.

ExLight

why
Staff member
mikey already promptly said killjoy was town when I first made the him townderping point so I'm assuming it at least leans into townie behavior

could you use it N2 or was it single shot, Killjoy? if someone can verify you using during N2 you're basically cleared

a'lana

cotton candy
OK don't say anything else. i just wanted to know whether or not you were implying there is cult

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
mikey already promptly said killjoy was town when I first made the him townderping point so I'm assuming it at least leans into townie behavior

could you use it N2 or was it single shot, Killjoy? if someone can verify you using during N2 you're basically cleared
I attempted using it again N2, but didn't get any confirmation that it went through via PM. I'm assuming it was because I messed up by my pour reading.

OK don't say anything else. i just wanted to know whether or not you were implying there is cult
"Anything else"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Is it possible that cult is the scum mechanic and there is no evil team?(also, my partner called me at lunch so sorry about lack of post. I'll be home in a few hours)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if town was responsible for our only NK they should probably claim as much, because its particularly useful in narrowing the poe

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
cult or cult-lite mechanics are always possible but i don't think its worth playing around them until we have some reason to believe they're included. We should be working on the assumption that we're dealing with a common setup until something indicates otherwise (3 mafia and a SK in a game this size, typically)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I could see Deku doing something like that. Though the nk makes that messy. Unless Seanzie's role was that he could sacrifice himself to only allow town to act during the next night. And that just prevents cult from recruiting that night, not mafia from acting like thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom