• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(SPOILERS!) The Maximum Ride RPG (For the First Time EVER IN ZD)

amaterasu

Writer
(Blendercat's going to join next week. Idk if he's going to be a bad guy, but that'd be pretty cool.)

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira and Sarah glanced at each other. They both had seen the flock at the School. In fact, they had broken out only a few months after the flock. The two girls shrugged, then curled up with each other. Sephira looked over at Ammy writing in a book. She sent a thought over. "Want to sleep with us? We can help keep you warm." The two hybreds used to have nightmares about the School, but they found that snuggling together helped keep those nightmares from bothering them as much.

(I can sign my brother up, if you like. He'd be using my account, though.)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(I'm all right with your brothers signing up, Elven)
Tenning saw a needle coming down towards him, an evil laugh. was coming from behind it. He scramed, but his arms and legs were pinned down. He started bitingtoward the needle.
From the outside, it looked as if Tenning was going to bite off someone's head.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu looked up from her book. "No thanks. But, I think Tenning might want some help." she gestured to the sharkboy's thrashing. Then she turned into a small fox and curled up in a small corner, her busy tail covering her nose.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor began to calm when the dream ended. The next one was much better: him swimming in the Pacific Ocean. A beautifal dream, and th thrashign stopped, replaced by a peacful snoring.

amaterasu

Writer
The next morning, Amaterasu left a small note and ran off as a blonde wolf, to blend into the sand. She came back with another dead armadillo, and a dead snake. The body still twitched, as it was a fresh kill. "Breakfast." She called, shaking everybody awake. She built a fire with some more brush where the old fire was, and began cooking things on a stick.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
When Tennor finally came to his senses, he walked to the fire, yawning, "Morning, girls. I'll take over cooking breakfast if you want me to."

amaterasu

Writer
"I got this. It's almost done anyway." Amaterasu said, turning the snake. "Got anything to put the finished food on?" she asked, poking at the armadillo.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira and Sarah woke up at the same time Ammy left. They stayed as they were, communicating with Sephira's ability. When they smelled food cooking, they untangled themselves and stood up. They shook loose sand out of thier fur, then took turns combing each others hair. When they looked half-way decent, they walked over to the fire. They warmed thier hands up a bit. When Tenning asked about the flock, they glanced at each other. Sephira touched Tenning's mind and sent him images of the flock, a question behind them.

amaterasu

Writer
"I've heard them talking, and they think they have parents as far as I know. My cage was stacked next to Angel's and she talked to me telepathically." Ammy said, taking the snake off the fire. "Wake up Sarah and Sephira, the 'dillo's almost ready." she said.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira grinned sheepishly. "Yes, I did," she sent, sending it to everyone. She wanted to see if she could talk to multiple people at once. Sarah smiled as she felt the familair presense of the wolf-hybred, and responded. "What did you do? Send him pics? Or just into his mind?" The two bantered a little before stopping to listen to the others.

amaterasu

Writer
"Here's your breakfast." Amaterasu said, dividing up the snake and armadillo. She took a bite of snake and spit it back out. "Okay, that needs to be cooked longer." She said putting it back on the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom