• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(SPOILERS!) The Maximum Ride RPG (For the First Time EVER IN ZD)

amaterasu

Writer
Okay. You may've heard of the popular Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson. You may've read it. I have all the books (The Angel Experiment through Angel) And cant wait for the last one in 2012. Anyway. I'm starting an RPG for it.

Rules:
1. NO RIPPING OFF ANY OF THE FLOCK, ARI, OR FANG'S GANG I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT.
2. Keep Profanity and Vulgarity to a minimum
3. Actually that's it.

Character "Frame"

Name:
Good/Evil (basically are you like the Flock or the School):
DNA Split:
Special Abilities:
Personality:
Backstory:
(Optional) Any other tidbits you'd like to add:

My Character:
Name: Amaterasu
Good/Evil (basically are you like the Flock or the School): Good
DNA Split: We're honestly not sure.
Special Abilities: Gills/Lungs (Much like a Zora), super speed, and the ability to shapeshift
Appearance: Tall, about 5' 4", longish brown hair, deep brown almost black eyes, tan skin
Personality: Funny and witty at times, but mostly serious. Loyal to her friends, forever hating her enemies and the School.
Backstory: Amaterasu was not taken from the hospital as a baby. Or even cloned like Dylan. She was created, ment to be kept at the school forever, to not even know about the outside world. What they didn't know was that she could shapeshift, so she got out of her dog crate a few times. Then they started keeping an anklet on her to keep her from doing so. When she escaped the school, she managed to get somebody to break it off before running away, not telling the person why it was there, who she was, or anything.
(Optional) Any other tidbits you'd like to add: Has a small saddlebag she stole from a camper that she keeps a water bottle, a journal/pen and small belongings such as clothes in.

Last edited:

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Name: Sarah
Good/Evil: Good
DNA Split: Cheetah
Special Abilities: Fast, Can sense emotions, has better senses than a normal human.
Appearance: Taller than most humans, she has blonde hair with a few black spots that hide her cheetah-like ears, and is covered with thin yellow fur with black spots, though it is thin enough that it is hardly noticed on her pale skin. She often wears a green shirt to match her green eyes, and black pants. She prefers to go bare-foot. She has a tail, but often keeps it hidden in her shirt.
Personality: She is fast to laugh and smile, slow to anger. She often acts as though she is keeping a secret, which is her animal side. She loves to make friends, though she keeps them at distant when she can, to avoid her secret being discovered.
Backstory: Sarah ran away from the School with her friend Sephira when she was little. The two traveled together, hiding from the School as much as they could. Sarah was often the one to get them in trouble with her out-going ways, but the two are inseperatable.

Name:Sephira
Good/Evil:Good
DNA Split:Wolf
Special Abilities: Can sense other's emotions, has better senses than most humans, can communicate telepathically with her close friends.
Appearance: Her black hair covers her pointy ears, and her body is covered in a thin black fur. She wears long-sleeved silver shirt and black pants. She wears black boots, and often tries to get Sarah to do the same. Her blue eyes often reflect her annoyanceat her friend's mistakes.
Personality: Sephira is slow to smile or anger. She is quick to be annoyed, though, and often is. She likes to be alone, Sarah being the only exception. She is quick to calculate a strategy.
Backstory: Sephira looked after Sarah for as long as she could remember. They ran away from the School when they were young, and have been hiding ever since. Sephira has always stuck with Sarah, not wanting to deal with the guilt if she ever did leave her friend.

amaterasu

Writer
I love it. You are aproved! And how did i see the wolf and cheeta thing coming from 3 miles away? :P Welcome! The RPG will start in here when we get enough peeps.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Tenning
Good/Evil: Good
DNA Split: Shark
Special Abilities: Can breathe under water, strong, has sharp teeth that keep growing back
Appearance: Has blue skin and a few cuts in his neck, but other than that he looks normal... until he opens his muth, to reveal row upon row of sharp teeth.
Personality: A nice guy, all around, but can NOT STAND Erasers or Mole-Kids (See Angel for latter). He is always cracking jokes, though they're never funny.
Backstory: He escaped from the Institute at an early age after being born part-shark. His saviors were the flock (at the end of Angel Experiment) He has spent years living in the subway tunnels beneath NYC until his frien Computer-Hacker went missing. Now he is hunting for news on his friend.

amaterasu

Writer
lol. I could see us fighting Flyboys. Maybe we'll see the flock somewhere... *forshadowing! yay!*

amaterasu

Writer
I really want some more people. I'm going to open a sign-up forum. This'll be the main RPG thing, you don't have to sign up in that forum, but Hopefully it'll bring more peeps. :P

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I shall begin!
Tenning woke with a start. He'd had that dream again- one where he'd been fighting a wolf... but it wasn't a normal wolf. This thing had WINGS. A winged wolf had been fighting him, and tackling him. The wolf looked hungrily at him and opend its jawswide enough for a drop of saliva to come out...
And he had woken up in a cold sweat.
Tenning knew that it was a dream. Only a dream.
But why did it seem so real?

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu had shapeshifted into a falcon and was flying over Montana. She sighed. "I wish more mutants could be found." she thought, before falling out of the sky. Her wing had been shot, and she let out a sharp cry. She fell to the ground with a thud next to some other guy. She shapeshifted back to normal, and then realized what she had done. She had shown somebody her mutations, somthing she was NEVER supposed to do. Ammy facepalmed, then eyeballed the guy. He was sweaty, but looked as if he just woke up.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sarah

Her feet pounded the desert floor. Her tail streamed behind her, often flicking to the side to help keep her balance. Sarah screeched in delight. She loved the open desert air! It was perfect for running in. Unfortunately, it was also hot. Running had to be done with as little clothing as possible if she wasn't to overheat. Sarah smiled as she thought of Sephira's expression when she realized her friend had just been running through the desert with only under garments on. Sarah paused a minute, panting, before turning to run back the way she had come. She had to get back before Sephira realized she had snuck out again.

Sephira

"If she comes home sweaty from desert air, I swear, we're moving to Alaska," Sephira swore under her breathe. She didn't understand why her best friend loved the hot climate of the desert so much, when her fur was better suited for the colder climates up north. Sephira didn't like the heat at all. Because of her grey fur, she had to wear long-sleeves and pants, even in the heat of the day. She peeked out at the moon, wondering where Sarah was. That cheetah hybred could get into trouble like no one else. Sephira sighed as her thoughts turned towards the School. She had hoped to leave such thoughts behind, but she always felt guilty that she didn't try to rescue other mutants.
Finally, Sephira got up and walked to the front door of the house she shared with Sarah. She opened it, intent on sniffing out Sarah and pulling the girl back here by her tail. Instead, something cannonballed into her.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenning had finally calmed down from his dream and walked over to steal the Geek's computer... only to realize that he wasn't there. In his place was a note, written sloppily. Tenning made out the following: "I'm going to the desert. The world is ending and I must help save the planet... by destroying the humans. -Geek"
There was only one thing for Tenning to do.
He packed what he had and ran away with a circus to California.

amaterasu

Writer
"Whew. He didn't see me." Amaterasu said out loud, looking at her arm. The bleeding was already stopping, and closing up. She spit on it and held it closed. Instant healing. "What does this say...?" She wondered, picking up the note the other guy had left. "Going to California huh?" Ammy pocketed the note. "Guess that's where I'm going as well." She shuddered at the thought of going back to that awful state, where the School she came from was. Shapeshifting into a falcon again, she took to the skies and headed to California.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira

Sephira staggered back as something cannonballed into her. "Sarah," she swore under her breathe. She managed to arrest the girl's momenum. She let her go and glared at her. "What did I say about running around outside with only you undies on?" Sarah glanced down at herself and blushed. Sephira rolled her eyes. "You know you can't play-act for me. I can sense your emotions."
Sarah grinned. "And I can sense yours. I know you're not angry, you were just worried about me."
The two bantered back and forth for a little while before Sephira made Sarah go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom