• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(SPOILERS!) The Maximum Ride RPG (For the First Time EVER IN ZD)

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy took a closer look at the guy's skin. "Yeah. It does." She thought back to Sephira. "Well. Since you've heard of the school guess I'd better explain myself. My name is Amaterasu. I know for a fact that I was made, because I can shapeshift. Watch." she said out loud, turning into an exact copy of Tenning. Then into an exact copy of Sephira and Sarah. "I can only turn into people or animals I've seen, but I can't turn into anything without life." she said.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira nodded. "I am certain I was made, Sarah too. We both are animal hybrids, and niether of us had seen the outside before escaping the School. That probably isn't saying much though, is it." She glanced back the way Sarah went, hoping the cheetah would come back.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"This... School. Could it be connected to the Institute for Higher Living in New York? The place I was experimented on?" Tenning asked, "Oh, sorry, I forgot my manners. My name is Tenning. I know that you are Amaterasu, your friend is Sarah, but what is your name?" he asked Sephira.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira sighed. "Sephira. I am a wolf-human hybred. I have shaper senses than normal humans, and can sense emotions." She then touched Tenning's mind. "I can also speak into the minds of those I choose." She pulled back then turned to follow Sarah's tracks.

The cheetah-hybred reached the cave and made sure it was empty. She then turned around and ran back. She hadn't caught sent of the group in awhile. She hoped that meant nothing bad had happened to them. She ran almost all the way back before catching Sephira's sent again. She paused and inhaled her scent and the scent of those around her. The shape-shifted and another. Sarah cocked her head and examained his scent. Finding nothing wrong with it, she shrugged and kept running, until she cannonballed right into the new person.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Hey!" Tenning called as he was knocked to the ground, "Watch it!" as he recovered, he saw Sarah staring at him. Tenning smiled, Sarah, I presume.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sarah smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, that's me. Sorry, I meant to pull back before I hit you."
Sephira rolled her eyes. "You are such a kluzt," she thought to Sarah.
Sarah blushed slightly as she turned to stand with Sephira. "Cave's completely clear, though it did smell funky."
"Funky how?"
"Dunno. It just smelled wierd."
Sephira sighed then spoke over her shoulder. "Sarah says the cave smelled funny, so be on your guard."

amaterasu

Writer
"Got it. Here," Ammy turned into a horse. "hop on. Just give me the directions. You'll have to ride bareback though." she said. Everbody was on, and she cauntered (it's slower than galloping but faster than trotting, and trotting is faster than walking) to the cave. When everbody was off her, Ammy went strait to a wolf form and sniffed the air. "That's not a wierd smell. That's the smell of dead animal." She ran further inside and came back with a small armadillo. "Dinner anybody?" she asked, dropping the corpse and turning back to normal.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sarah only barely managed to hide her disgusted expression. She had never eaten a corpse, but the sight of this one was about to put her off meat for good. Sephira, however, just reached into her pocket for a lighter, one of the few things she always kept with her. She sent Sarah out for any brush she could find, then sat down and used her claws to cut the meat out of the armadillo. She cut it as best she could into patties. Sarah kept coming back and forth with loads of bush, cactus, and other twigs. The cheetah stopped when she came back carrying a cactus arm. Its prickles hurt her more than others, and she sat down to pull all of them out.Sephira light a fire, then set her armadillo patties to cook.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"This is good," Tenning said when the patties were done. He took another bite, "So, how did you guys end up here in the desert after being created at this... School?"

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sarah and Sephira exchanged glances. Niether liked talking about how they got away. Sarah stuffed a patty into her mouth as Sephira answered quickly. "When we...managed to get away, we just ran. We didn't stop until we thought we were safe. Sarah liked the open air of the desert, so we found a place here. We've been living there since, though I have a feeling the School still hunts for us." The two quickly filled thier mouths so as to avoid answering any more questions.

amaterasu

Writer
"After I escaped, I couldn't shapeshift right away. I had to have somebody break off a little anklet that shocked the pee out of me when I tried. Then I ran off. 'Borrowed' this satchel from some campers and stole a few things from Wal-Mart after I shapeshifted into one of their employees. I was flying overhead when I saw you Tenning. You left the note, and I figured I'd follow you." Amaterasu said, finishing her patty and laying back. She pulled out a small journal and a pen.

7/26/2011
Today I flew over the state of Montana and saw another hybrid. Tenning. Part human, part shark. Followed him into the Arizona Desert, and found some campers singing about "The One Light." I sang a little with them, and found some more hybrids. Sephira. Part wolf, part human. Though, nothing like an Eraser. Sarah. Part cheeta, part human, all wild child. We ate some armadillo sammiches for dinner, and we're going to sleep in this cave. Find out more about this "One Light" thing tomorrow. Probably going to have more nightmares about the School. The smells, the needles, the cages, the other experiments. I'm surprised I'm doing so well in this cave. Well, bring it on imagination. I can take it. After cowering in a little ball for about two hours. I think. I think that I'll try to help these other mutants find their parents.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenning sighed and said, "I was kidnapped young... too young to remember where from. The earliest I remember is the Institute, where they injected us with needles and experimnted on us. A group of bird kids came and broke everyone out. I left the group of escapees soon after, and came down this way when one of my buddies ran off to come here," he yawned, "Anyone else tired? See you all in the morning," and with that he was gone into the watery world of his dreams.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu looked up from her book. "Bird kids?" but Tenning was asleep. She shook him awake. "Tenning, those bird kids. I need to know what they looked like. Okay, these are what I remember from the School. Youngest one was a little girl, white wings, pale skin and light blonde hair. Angel Next kid, just like her, only with different winds, about 7 or 8. Gazzy. Probably her brother. Then an African-American, fuzzy hair, fauny wings. Then a tall kid, dark hair and skin, black wings. Fang? 'Nother tall kid, pale as the first two, blind, and strawberry blonde hair. Um. Iggy. The last is the leader, Max. Brunnete, little shorter than Fang and Iggy, girl. Wings all brown and speckly.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I remember the African-american girl," Tennor said groggily, "She hacked the computers. The oldest girl- did you call her Max?- was giving orders. The others I have a small recollection of," he promptly fell asleep again.

amaterasu

Writer
"Yep. That'd be the flock." Amaterasu said, pulling her journal back out.

This new Tenning guy. He's from the Institute, and he's seen the flock. Questions to him will be asked tommorw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom