• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Leaked Screenshots! (Spoilers)

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
SpiritTracksScreen.jpg

Game Trailers will be hosting a Nintendo special very early tomorrow morning at 12:30am, just after midnight. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is set to be featured, as well as other upcoming Nintendo games. However, several screenshots of Spirit Tracks have already leaked out and we have them available right here at Zelda Dungeon!

Spirit Tracks Leaked Screenshots.

The picture I posted in this news post is one that really stands out to me. The image seems to resemble... Ganon... as a train! click here for a larger version of the image. The series of screenshots seem to reveal a bit of the over lining storyline in the game, so I do not want to go into any detail. Take a look at the screenshots at your own risk, as it does provide a few storyline spoilers.

H

Hyrule Citizen

Yeah it does...thats quite different. I can't wait for it to come out though!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Possible "Zelda Elric?" Does she get a blood-seal? *Grin.*

It would appear that people were correct about her paleness in the box art. And there I was just thinking it was some unintentional art style thing.

Ganon... as a train. I'm sorry, I facepalmed. Ganondorf is a formidable wizard and as Ganon, a formidable demon-beast... but... hardware? Hopefully, it's just a temporary form like Puppet Ganon.

Kazumi

chagy
Wow. That's uh.. Really interesting. I have four words. Cel-Shaded Impa FTW. Seriously though, that gave me a better insight into the plot of Spirit Tracks, which was the part I was most interested in out of all of it. And I have to say, I'm very pleased with what I see. A more Zelda involved game, a handheld Ganon, Impa. All very good. Now I'm just even more excited to see more! Very nice find Mases. Very nice find indeed.

Last edited:

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Possible "Zelda Elric?" Does she get a blood-seal? *Grin.*

It would appear that people were correct about her paleness in the box art. And there I was just thinking it was some unintentional art style thing.

Ganon... as a train. I'm sorry, I facepalmed. Ganondorf is a formidable wizard and as Ganon, a formidable demon-beast... but... hardware? Hopefully, it's just a temporary form like Puppet Ganon.
We don't know that that's Ganon, it just looks sort of like him.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Could pic 12 be Impa?
Whoa..
So maybe zelda does control the phantom armor, and what's with the glowing hero's sword possibly an ugrade, and zelda does ride on the roof of the tain but possibly in spirit form.

This just got a whole lot more intresting, what's with the guard witha coy of hero clothes on possibly a fan (:lol:). Okay, enough with the question's this is alot of leakage.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Man, this makes me want ST even more now! Must get money!!!

Ganondorf as a train! :O I don't know if I can really wrap my mind around that possibility, but it is a pretty sweet-looking train. Hmm...perhaps it's Ganondorf's way of traveling around Hyrule in ST? :hmm:

And Zelda being a spirit helping Link? Awesome. I think we can count on her being Link's "helper" in this game. ;)

Looks like those who thought Zelda on the box art was a spirit are right. You all may have cookies now. :)

This is indeed an interesting development. I like the idea of Zelda directly helping the player. It's about time she did something! (jk) Anywho, I'm really hoping that there isn't going to be a train Ganon. Or maybe it's just his own personal method of transportation?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go run around in excitement now. *squee!*

Really nice pics. I'm not sure if that train is actually going to be Ganon though. I thought the one with the "old lady Zelda" was pretty intriguing. Makes me even more pumped for this game. Hopefully all this hype won't let me down though.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Why are some people saying Impa? Your really have to consider where ST takes place on the timeline, this is only around 100 years after PH, and really the only impa's we've seen have been on CT games, I personally think it could be an older Tetra, the hairstyle for one (you can't see it all the way, but it does resemble it) and she is doing Tetra's signature winking.
There is also the guard wearing a green tunic, it could either be WW Link, or, since WW Link founded this new land (obviously) it is normal wear for a guard or warrior in this game.

N

Notorious NATE

I have a question, if the release date is December 7th, does that mean I can get the game at the store at that date or does that mean that the stores will be receiving the shipments? I want this game NOW.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
Woohoo, we finally get to see WW link and tetra when they are old!

BTW what do you guys think about the two guys who ( from the looks of it) Kidnapped tetra.

As an avid fan of Thomas the Tank Engine ( when I was younger of course ) , all this steam train-theme is getting me pretty pumped up. Plus train-ganon looks pretty awesome.

Also if we assume that the old lady really is Tetra ( and she must be , i mean come on! shes using her signature wink!) then we must also assume that this new zelda is her Granddaughter or something which makes me wonder.... Who is the father? And this young-looking guy who looks like gonzo makes me pretty suspicious.....

Last of all, because i have to say at least one pessimistic thing in order to complete this post, lets face it .... the graphics for these cutscenes Suck. Lolipops.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Diglett Says: SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! THE SPOILER BELONGS TO KOKIRI!

HA! I WAS RIGHT!! Zelda is going to be Link's sidekick!! Anywho they're pretty interesting.... although the only spoiler I detected was the Zelda one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom