• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Enemy Artwork

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Hey guys. I saw this idea over at an affiliate website, ZeldaInformer, and wanted to toss it up here as well.

At ZeldaInformer, for some of their Spirit Tracks pages, instead of using screenshots, or iffy quality crops of items/enemies, they are using custom artwork created by fans of their website. I think it's a really neat idea. Here is one of the images that they have put up.

zj865i.jpg

Obviously a green Chuchu. I think it looks great!!!

I was curious to know if any of our artists here would have interest in creating some artwork for the website. We have a full list of enemies that have been confirmed thus far on our enemy guide.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda13-spirit-tracks-enemies.php

If you are interested, just go right ahead! Pick an enemy, make a cool fancy drawing of it in whichever way you'd like, and post it up! I love this type of stuff and if you put some stuff together, I will feature it on Zelda Dungeon, as well as likely toss it in our upcoming image gallery, as well as on our enemy page for Spirit Tracks. Of course, all credit will be given.

Steve

5/19/13
I figured I'd start out with something simple, but I'll probably end up making more.

Click to see full scale:

This idea originated from ZHQ. But how bout just this, grab some actual official artwork and just vector it?

Anubis

The most inactive active
Here:
28cnc5z.png

Second(A little different):
261146w.png

I made a animated one too but of course it just had to freeze stupid program.. XD

EDIT: I made another one ^^:
ify1c9.png

Last edited:

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Nice job Steve and Anubis. I like em. The octorok reminds me of the Beta OOT octorok in a way.
OldEnemy01.jpg

Lets keep these coming for anybody that's interested. I'm going to make a post on the site later tonight about this.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Okay! XD Ill probarly update this post with a new enemy maybe animated as long as Flash dont freeze.
Btw never played the OoT demo looks like fun! :D

A

AnonymousTwilit

I had some time and did a couple drawings. (Click for full scale)

1000873o.jpg
That's Gohma, btw. :P Not my best, but after watching a segment of a Spirit tracks video over and over again, I concluded that Gohma(s) has a pair of claws, which look like that.

1000874b.jpg
I also did a Cyclops, which I accidentaly got some sharpie on my desk while coloring it in. :P

Z

zeldim

My artwork

Here's a Skulltula, it's not the best artwork ever...:)
The one on the left is my original sketch, and the one on the right is the 'full' version which I made on the computer:cool:
(Click on them for full size)

Attachments

• skulltula sketch.jpg
    skulltula sketch.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Skulltula ST.jpg
    Skulltula ST.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 19

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Oooooo I might vector a screenshot to use as a basis (once my mocks are over), since I doubt I'll get chance before hand xDD This is a really neat idea, though :3

O

Ocarinagirl

I can't wait for this game to come out so when I heard about it I thought why not so here it isseal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I tried to make some artwork for the ST bulbo. I wasn't sure if the ST bulbo also has red eyes like the bulbo in TP. I still have to erase some pencil lines on the background, but I first want to know if you like it or not :)

BulboST.png

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...I think I might do something of the ChuChus and maybe a Keese too. Those are a couple of the enemies that I think I can pull off and make them look really good.

Yay! Finally I have something I can draw now. :) *goes off to start on pictures*

E

Eggy

hmmmmm, I submitted my drawing via mail to the moderator. But it seems that they have been pretty busy lately... so I'll just go ahead and post it myself

Bulblin Riders
bulblins.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom