• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Enemy Artwork

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Wow some of that artwork is so good :3 Again, this is a really sweet idea!
Now I'm in the christmas holidays, I'm going to take a shot at this! *runs off with tablet pen in hand*
Watch this space, I'm probably going to do a bunch of phantoms~

EDIT: First one's mostly coloured now (the torch phantom), should be done by tomorrow night... I can't wait to show you guys~
I'll probably do the rest of the phantoms too, I love working in MS Paint~

EDIT2: Just need to fix a few things on the sword and shield, and then change the colours via my laptop (main computer screen is pretty dull) and it'll be done~

EDIT3: Just started work on it again, and sketched out the Warp Phantom too~

Last edited:
Mini Freezard

I added the Mini Freezard as an attachement.

The ice turned out better than i thought, but the octoroks body was a little bleh to me. Let me know what you guys think!

K

Kaeus

Red Chuchu

Here is my contribution. It's a Red Chuchu of course. I decided to start with one very simple to see if would be good at this. I will make more soon ^^
Red Chuchu.jpg

M

MelonPiranha

But I got's an art:
Spirit_Tracks_Enemy___Octive_by_MelonPiranha.png

http://melonpiranha.deviantart.com/art/Spirit-Tracks-Enemy-Octive-151630687
It reminds me of Deku Scrubs in a way
It's an Octive! Tedeetadaa

P

pepp

byrne

hee people this is my version of byrne, Its my best artwork zo I hope you like it
img009.jpg

P

pikerchu13

Spinut, Brown and Green made with Illustrator and Photoshop, hope you think it's cool...

Spinut Green.jpg SpinutBrown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Nice job pikerchu. Those are actually really well done! I really like them. Thanks and I look forward to any other artwork you create!

P

pikerchu13

Blastworm, couldn't go too deep with this one because basically it's a slug with horns, that blows up...
Blastworm.jpg

M

MelonPiranha

Man it's too bad. Not so much art is being submitted here any mores. Ah well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom