• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs: The Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So, after googling it, I assume Mellow's head is on backwards because he's Skroob. That would make him a townie, which means if there are three scum then those three would definitely be Pendio, Mido, and ALIT.

Vote: Pendio

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So, after googling it, I assume Mellow's head is on backwards because he's Skroob. That would make him a townie, which means if there are three scum then those three would definitely be Pendio, Mido, and ALIT.

Vote: Pendio

I mean, I can't confirm or deny Mezlo's role/character but

DekuNut is the dead. He was President Skroob, spaceball aligned. Is night now. You have 24 hours to send in actions. Night ends at 12:45 PM on April 28th

Pen

The game is on!
So there are six players left alive. If there are three Mafiosi we would have already lost the game. This leads me to believe there's no more than two Mafia members. Possibly Lonestar and Vespa. Anyway...

Vote: Mido

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I mean, I can't confirm or deny Mezlo's role/character but

Yeah...about that.
I'm super tired and have been working on something all night.
I should've checked, because I did think that that name sounded familiar, but I forgot that Deku was revealed to be him.
Sorry guys, my brain is all fried from trying to figure out this riddle/puzzle thing all night so that's my bad.

Anyways, I guess I'll

Unvote

Mido

Version 1
Interesting. Sounds to me YIGAhim used his role on Mezlo last night given the latter's head is on backwards. Just seeing the scene there makes me think he's either Dark Helmet or Lone Star himself. Interesting to note is that the former died using the role. Did the mafia decide to make a kill or does Mezlo have something to his role that dictates this occurence?

As far as myself being in the PoE goes, I can't really say much. I've pretty much lost all faith in my ability to benefit the town at this point.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Interesting. Sounds to me YIGAhim used his role on Mezlo last night given the latter's head is on backwards. Just seeing the scene there makes me think he's either Dark Helmet or Lone Star himself. Interesting to note is that the former died using the role. Did the mafia decide to make a kill or does Mezlo have something to his role that dictates this occurence?

As far as myself being in the PoE goes, I can't really say much. I've pretty much lost all faith in my ability to benefit the town at this point.

That's an interesting theory, that YIGAhim's used his role to cause that to happen.

As for losing faith in your ability to benefit town at this point. Does that mean you've been actively using your role in a way to benefit town and it's been failing?

Mido

Version 1
That's an interesting theory, that YIGAhim's used his role to cause that to happen.

Only thing, is, I'm not sure what caused YIGA to die. The backwards head thing is rooted in the movie as a gag, which fits YIGA's revealed character.

As for losing faith in your ability to benefit town at this point. Does that mean you've been actively using your role in a way to benefit town and it's been failing?

My role has no bearing during the night period; in fact, there's really nothing flashy about it. My lack of town benefit is more of a bad play thing as opposed to what my role is.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Only thing, is, I'm not sure what caused YIGA to die. The backwards head thing is rooted in the movie as a gag, which fits YIGA's revealed character.

Ah, I see. With your knowledge of the movie, does what happened give you any idea of who Mellow might be?

My role has no bearing during the night period; in fact, there's really nothing flashy about it. My lack of town benefit is more of a bad play thing as opposed to what my role is.

Looks like we're in similar boats then, regarding roles. As for bad play, I think you've improved your play this game. Especially if you're scum, because you're not overtly suspicious.

Mido

Version 1
Ah, I see. With your knowledge of the movie, does what happened give you any idea of who Mellow might be?

Theoretically, based on the posting of the battle, I wagered Dark Helmet based on the notion that YIGA died, but this all depends on what caused YIGA to die. I don't have a truly definitive answer here.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Theoretically, based on the posting of the battle, I wagered Dark Helmet based on the notion that YIGA died, but this all depends on what caused YIGA to die. I don't have a truly definitive answer here.

Dark Helmet would be a town role, right? I originally thought that as well, then my googling led to me being stupid and thinking he was a person who already died. Haha.

Mido

Version 1
Dark Helmet would be a town role, right? I originally thought that as well, then my googling led to me being stupid and thinking he was a person who already died. Haha.

Yep! He'd be town. Thinking about the current roster, here's perhaps where we stand:

Colonel Sandurz
Dark Helmet
Radar Technician (Bok)
Lone Star
Princess Vespa (Potentially confirmed due to Pendio's previous role)
Pizza the Hutt?/Vinny?

Right now, I'm wagering Tristan is either Dark Helmet or among our friends in the lower middle of the list.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yep! He'd be town. Thinking about the current roster, here's perhaps where we stand:

Colonel Sandurz
Dark Helmet
Radar Technician (Bok)
Lone Star
Princess Vespa (Potentially confirmed due to Pendio's previous role)
Pizza the Hutt?/Vinny?

Right now, I'm wagering Tristan is either Dark Helmet or among our friends in the lower middle of the list.

So you also think there are only two mafia in the game?
And by lower middle, you mean he's either Dark Helmet or Mafia?

Mido

Version 1
That's my first thought right now if only because of his vote on YIGA the previous day. Said vote is what I think led YIGA to target him as well. Mezlo could be framed potentially in that situation though, so I'd have to reevaluate him since this circumstance alone isn't necessarily damning. If anything, it only details why YIGA targeted him.

I think two mafia members seems feasible at this point mainly because of Pendio's post on it. If there were more, the game would be over, although in hindsight, say there are three with six left, we'd be in lylo right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom