• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs: The Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio any reason for voting ALIT? Just curious.

It was entirely random. 'Tis but day 1 after all.

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

I vote this way mostly in hopes of surviving since I know 100% that I am Town but I cannot be equally sure about Deku. Naturally.

Anyway, all I know is that if I'm on the lynch wagon of Princess Vespa I get to kill another one of Lonestar's pals.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well sadly PENDIO Vote DO NOT Count. I will lynch have up in the later. Mtg tournament have. Can keep discuss.

Pen

The game is on!
Oh well. At least upon my death you'll be able to trust what I've told you. Unless my entire character description is bastard (which it very well could be) Vespa is in the game and if I'd been on her lynch wagon we could've taken down a second Mafia member. This leads me to suspect the Mafia might even have three members. Seems overpowered, but given my role description it seems possible.

Mido

Version 1
@Pendio, well, in this case, my evaluation of the setup was way off if everything you say is true. I suppose in hindsight, one vs. nine would be a bit of an undertaking, although in a case like that I'd wager third party folk would be among the nest of players. Ultimately, I suppose your flip will spell the details.

VOTE: PENDIO
Gotta go with the group

Day's over friend. Unfortunately your vote doesn't count.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not like it matters anyways
49072111.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
hi guys i exist

For sorry not being here much this day, my parents came to town and helped me move back home so I haven't had time. I don't feel very good about the Pendio lynch and I have certain reservations about people from skimming through, but I'll wait to see Pendio's flip before I say much on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom