• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs: The Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So wait, the empire are the good guys in Spaceballs? wut

Something tells me I should watch this movie XD
Well no. The spaceballs(Empire) Are trying to get the air lock combination for planet druidia so they can transform Spaceball one into Megamaid and suck all of the air off of the planet because they have used all the air on planet spaceball. To do so, they've kidnapped King Rolland's daughter, Princess Vespa, and so King Rolland sends Lonestar and Barf to rescue Vespa. They agree, but ask for 1 million space bucks in return to pay off Pizza the Hutt.

Also, movie is a classic. Amazing parody.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So who among us likes raspberry jam?

Not sure if that's a reference or not, but raspberry jam is pretty good. Love it as a doughnut filling!

This game seems like it's going to be really interesting knowing nothing about the movie. Good thing a few of you are familiar with it though, as it seems that knowledge of it might come in handy.

Mido

Version 1
Not sure if that's a reference or not, but raspberry jam is pretty good. Love it as a doughnut filling!

It was a reference. (: I was going to use it as an excuse to vote whoever said yes since lone star (the Mafia) used raspberry jam to jam the radars in the film. Then, I found the stuff below, so I don't really feel like carrying out my bad joke anymore.

Also, I have reason to believe Princess Vespa is in the game.

I don't think that's the case:

Also, for clarification, basically the spaceballs are town, lonestar is mafia.

Libk does refer to "Lonestar and his crew" in the flavor, but this statement seems to indicate there is only one member of the Mafia team this go-round as far as I can wager. The fact that you mentioned this though does make me think you're town at face value.

Unvote

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
If Bok literally can't post anything but sweep creep he really has no incentive to play whatsoever. Seems a bit silly to me.

Mido

Version 1
Anyways, day ends in less than 24 hours. Where are our votes at?

You tell me!

But in all seriousness, while I've seen things coming off as townie, I haven't seen anything totally in line with such behavior as of my first run-through the thread. I know who I'm not voting for, if that counts for anything.

Mido

Version 1
Vote: Mafia
Guyz, I did it

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom