• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs: The Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also Unvote because chances are, in a bastard game like this, Bok has a post restriction, and the only character that the restriction could belong to is Spaceball.
Let's try something:
*Grabs the PA from Bok and forces it back onto its cradle*

D

Deleted member 14134

Also Unvote because chances are, in a bastard game like this, Bok has a post restriction, and the only character that the restriction could belong to is Spaceball.
Let's try something:
Sweep creep

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Let's try something:
Who is Spaceball? If it's referring to a specific person, I have no idea. Forgive my noobishness lol, I literally only knew of two characters before this game so ya... just out of curiosity, wtf does that last bit mean?

I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of me asking about the theme in this game lol

Does anybody with Spaceballs knowledge know what kind of code Bok is talking in? Can you make sense out of what he says?

Mido

Version 1
Who is Spaceball? If it's referring to a specific person, I have no idea. Forgive my noobishness lol, I literally only knew of two characters before this game so ya... just out of curiosity, wtf does that last bit mean?

I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of me asking about the theme in this game lol

Does anybody with Spaceballs knowledge know what kind of code Bok is talking in? Can you make sense out of what he says?

Spaceball refers to the denizens of planet Spaceball; a planet now so devoid of air that it now has the people relying on canned air for sustenance. In light of the setup, as DekuNut noted, Bok is almost certainly town. The code refers to the sounds the radar makes when if its unceremoniously jammed. Can't really decipher what Bok is saying though. I don't speak radar. :(

Also will knowledge of Star Wars help me at all in this game or nah? Cuz I'm totally lost lmao

It may help a little, but not much, unfortunately! XD

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The character Im referring to is the Radar Technician, a one-off character played by Michael Winslow

Ill do a quick character dump later for those poor souls who dont undersrand

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So, in a game of 9, we probably have 2 scum. Those two are more than likely:
Barf (the Chewbacca expy, played by John Candy)

A mog (half-man, half dog) and best friend of Lone Star.

Lone Star (an amalgamation of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, played by Bill Pullman)
latest

A smuggler, rogue, and bachelor. Captain of the Eagle 5

Now for whos in the town... this would be mostly the denizens of the planet Spaceballs:
Dark Helmet (Darth Vader expy, played by Rick Morannis)

Has all the bravado and skill of Darth Vader, but he's Rick Morannis

President Lem Skroob (Emperor Palpatine expy. Played my director Mel Brooks)

President of the planet Spaceballs. Horribly incompetent, but charismatic. Snorts cans of air.

Colonel Sandurz (Grand Moff Tarkin expy; played by George Wyner)

Helmet's right-helmet man. Very cautious and intelligent, but weak-willed.

Radar Technician (See my previous post; more than likely Bok)

So those are the people who are almost for sure in the game (And who I think Bok is). Other characters who may be in the game are:
  • Major Asswhole and/or Gunner's Mate First Class Phillip Asswhole

• Pizza the Hutt and/or Vinnie (Jabba the Hutt and Boba Fett)

• Commanderette Zircon
  • Snotty (Scotty from Star Trek)

Anyone else y'all can think of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom