• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what is Vote: numbers

no idea whats going on really but he's communicating with the mod or something and the mod was lonestar so it makes sense that he's part of lonestar's crew

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I am tempted to vote Rag here. Because of the early soft of lie detector and the fact that looking up who could maybe be lie detector, there was a quote by King Roland that was "Would I lie?". Rag also seemed to suggest that she may have lie detector info on someone, but if the theory about roles being basically useless are true, then that wouldn't be likely.

I am at least mildly intrigued by the absolute lack of engagement or like thread presence at all

That's pretty standard goose.

@Rag, we did! We just haven't realized it yet. I think there's like 12 hours ish left in the final day if you wanna vote somebody or something though.

I am tempted to vote Rag here. Because of the early soft of lie detector and the fact that looking up who could maybe be lie detector, there was a quote by King Roland that was "Would I lie?". Rag also seemed to suggest that she may have lie detector info on someone, but if the theory about roles being basically useless are true, then that wouldn't be likely.

Pretty sure that scene is Helmet pretending to be Roland to kidnap Vespa. But that wouldn't make Roland the one deciding if it was a lie, Vespa would be detecting there. Maybe Dot. I don't remember off the top of my head if she was in the scene as well.

Oh hey I missed a couple of posts so rag already voted. That leaves just me, min, and CL unless a wild mongoose randomly shows back up.

@Captan_Lunch thoughts on a rag lynch?

Thoughts on Rag lynch.
I thought she wanted a happily ever after ending.
Now, she's swinging on numbers for communication with the mod even though I claimed to receive a message from the mod as well. It's just numbers claim the end is nigh, in the movie there was a audible countdown. Though, it would be a strange (but funny) thing to be wrong about, considering we'll find out if the game ends or not. I think I'd have like to have seen Rag vote no lynch, cause why does the lynch matter if the game is over either way.

That's why I voted Neon. Because I felt like it didn't really matter. Also I just can't bring myself to feel a Rag lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom