• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
ti tnaw yllaer uoy fi hsiw ruoy tnarg nac I .sdneirf ynam evah t'nod I ereh gnieb uoy ekil I dneirf ym ruoy tuB

Aww, you're my friend too.
I was just thinking that it might be the goal of town to not be on the ship when it destructs to win. Though I don't know if that's true or not. But there's definitely some twist to this game other than just voting out the baddies.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Aww, you're my friend too.
I was just thinking that it might be the goal of town to not be on the ship when it destructs to win. Though I don't know if that's true or not. But there's definitely some twist to this game other than just voting out the baddies.

.noisolpxe na ot eid naht etov eht ot eid rehtar d'I tub stsixe dlrow rehtona fi erus ton m'I

I hope I get backwards quirked next, it will make the game more interesting I think.

.meht tog uoy fi sgniht thgin eht oD .daed era yeht taht daed eb dluohs taht ydobyna mrofni lliw eh taht dna thgin ot enog ev'ew taht noitingocer laiciffo sa taht ekat ammi os detsop I tnuoc lanif eht ot detcaer kbiL si tahW

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what is is claiming allowed yet

I'll take messages from that mod that isn't Seanzie for $1000.

New Game rule, players must post at least 3 times per day phase.

I imagine this will make it to the OP as have the other rules that have been delivered in this manner.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what is seanzie specified no softing allowed, and so i'm not interested in playing those sorts of games while the rules stand.

Lol, me loudlessly and baselessly claiming to be the mod under unaniomous vote is paying off.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
.gnineppah gnihton s'ereht emag siht gnihtyna daer t'nac I .retsop tsehgih eht llits m'I daerht eht otni tup I ytivitca fo tnuoma eht gnibruc yllanoitnetni em etipsed wohemos dna tnetnoc on s'ereht ti ees I yaw eht esuaceb ffo gniyap fo noitinifed ruoy no sdneped yllaer tahT

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
>_> ?enola tug no desab nehw dna saw ti leef uoy dluow ohw tniop emos ta deil dah ydobemos ekil tlef uoy fi ,hguoht noitseuq A .PO eht rep ton llits era yeht si tahW
what is seanzie specified no softing allowed, and so i'm not interested in playing those sorts of games while the rules stand.

Lmao, I think Rag is trying to say Seanzie lied about something here without outright claiming.

Also, @Seanzie did anything happen to you last night?

Ragnarokio

that would probably be a soft, and i'm not going to soft.

it was just a freudian slip, i meant libk but seanzie's assertions of modhood wormed their way into my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom