• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Wes Weasely

Guess I’ll answer my own question, what is: “MightyMario is in fact a Spaceball”.

Also, what is “RVS”? Never heard of such a thing! I suppose it’s an acronym of some sort.

What is he seems interested in solving and is actually pushing someone with well thought logic.

.001$ rof mucs hcnyl ot ymmucs saw ti gnimialc erofeb nogaw mucs ffo detov eh nehw yadretsey did eh gniht emas eht si hcihw etov sih krap ot ecalp ysae na tsuj si rehtar tub gnihtyna gnivlos yllautca ron gninmad rehtien si taht os reyalp rehto eno tsael ta tuoba dias eb nac hcihw 1 yad etov t'ndid esoog no ylelos desab si cigol sih ekat ll'I

What is. I'm aware of the holes in my post. But i guess Mongoose isn't going to fight me so I'm just going to move on, actually Mongoose did vote hapi yesterday and I was going to sus her at a moderate level due to ate (ouch!) and she said her meta was going to be different this game. that's where Im at with my scumhunt. What are you doing numbers just being a grump

Last edited:

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
.001$ rof mucs hcnyl ot ymmucs saw ti gnimialc erofeb nogaw mucs ffo detov eh nehw yadretsey did eh gniht emas eht si hcihw etov sih krap ot ecalp ysae na tsuj si rehtar tub gnihtyna gnivlos yllautca ron gninmad rehtien si taht os reyalp rehto eno tsael ta tuoba dias eb nac hcihw 1 yad etov t'ndid esoog no ylelos desab si cigol sih ekat ll'I

What is 10 - 4 commander.

What is. I'm aware of the holes in my post. But i guess Mongoose isn't going to fight me so I'm just going to move on, actually Mongoose did vote hapi yesterday and I was going to sus her at a moderate level due to ate (ouch!) and she said her meta was going to be different this game. that's where Im at with my scumhunt. What are you doing numbers just being a grump

.seY

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
What Is VOTE COUNT
Libk(2): Seanzie, Hapi
Hapi(1): ???
Mongoose(1): Captan_Lunch
Captan_Lunch(1): Mongoose
With 8 alive, it takes 5 for majority Lynch. Day ends on Monday, July 11th at 3pm EST

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I'll take "so you did" for $200, please.

So your towncore is Hapi/Numbers? You townread me D1, but then didn't include me in your later reads. What changed?

What is, I did say I felt you were town or 3rd party. So not explicitly town. What changed was events after that d1. My town core is Hapi and Numbers though because Hapi is pretty much confirmed Spaceball and Numbers is basically confirmed to me. So my towncore isn't just townreads but moreso those I can almost explicitly trust.

Also, one thing I thought you were possibly softing didn't end up being right. Though there are other possible town softs that could be from that.

Gonna go ahead and vote so that I don't forget or get too busy before EOD.

Vote: Mighty Mario

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom