• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

I'll take ******** mafia rulings for 600 pls

Vote: Mongoose
For not voting yesterday, I wonder why Mellow elzo claimed like he did. Maybe his scumbuddy wasn't around? Idk, anyway why waste a day on lynching the mod. Might as well just say your giving the mafia an extra night kill.

I got the daily double? The category is "I'd elim Mario"? I'll bet half my winnings.

I'd kill libk just because if that does end the game, I wouldn't really walk away dissatisfied since if you play one of those "click around to escape the room" games and a random click kills you, I find that kind of bad game design and don't care about losing that way. However, Mario D1 I think did at least some suspicious stuff with regards to their "not quite RVS" vote on me, and somehow the name has been thrown around in other ways, so meh. Not going to move there now, but wanted to put the idea in the thread to see what people think.

Mongoose

Demo Spec
I’ll take the Vote CL For $2000

just for the simple fact you were quick throw a vote on Hapi yesterday, and one on me. Quite sus, imo.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I got the daily double? The category is "I'd elim Mario"? I'll bet half my winnings.

I'd kill libk just because if that does end the game, I wouldn't really walk away dissatisfied since if you play one of those "click around to escape the room" games and a random click kills you, I find that kind of bad game design and don't care about losing that way. However, Mario D1 I think did at least some suspicious stuff with regards to their "not quite RVS" vote on me, and somehow the name has been thrown around in other ways, so meh. Not going to move there now, but wanted to put the idea in the thread to see what people think.

What is, I'd be down to vote Mario. He isn't in my town core, and I don't have a town read on him. Plus he asked if he was a Spaceball. I dunno if that was supposed to be some part of the whole Jeopardy thing but it was kinda weird.

However, I had a tinfoil theory that perhaps if there is a Spaceballs 2, if say there are 3 mafia over there, what if they can vote someone off on there and it sends them back here?

What is, I'd be down to vote Mario. He isn't in my town core, and I don't have a town read on him. Plus he asked if he was a Spaceball. I dunno if that was supposed to be some part of the whole Jeopardy thing but it was kinda weird.

However, I had a tinfoil theory that perhaps if there is a Spaceballs 2, if say there are 3 mafia over there, what if they can vote someone off on there and it sends them back here?

Yes Alex, that's right. In my free time I play a child's game called "mafia" with a bunch of (mostly) adults online on forums. It really is a ton of fun.

In fact, in one game I'm playing, this player, Minish, keeps having tinfoils, more-or-less wild guesses about game mecahnics. There is no way to confirm or deny those tinfoils and if true, it'd be unclear how we're supposed to proceed so I'm not sure the value of said tinfoils. The weird thing is, they seem to be adjusting their play according to these tinfoils, which makes little sense to me since again, I don't see them as anything but wild guesses that we couldn't confirm or deny (at least without just acting reasonably and then seeing consequences later). This makes me worry a bit that their tinfoils have an agenda.

Alex, this Minish character also mentioned a towncore, and you know, I don't think I saw them give any townreads before this, so I am very curious what their towncore is.

Yes Alex, I spend hours playing a kids game. Did you not listen to anything else I said?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Yes Alex, that's right. In my free time I play a child's game called "mafia" with a bunch of (mostly) adults online on forums. It really is a ton of fun.

In fact, in one game I'm playing, this player, Minish, keeps having tinfoils, more-or-less wild guesses about game mecahnics. There is no way to confirm or deny those tinfoils and if true, it'd be unclear how we're supposed to proceed so I'm not sure the value of said tinfoils. The weird thing is, they seem to be adjusting their play according to these tinfoils, which makes little sense to me since again, I don't see them as anything but wild guesses that we couldn't confirm or deny (at least without just acting reasonably and then seeing consequences later). This makes me worry a bit that their tinfoils have an agenda.

Alex, this Minish character also mentioned a towncore, and you know, I don't think I saw them give any townreads before this, so I am very curious what their towncore is.

Yes Alex, I spend hours playing a kids game. Did you not listen to anything else I said?

What is, I stated the recent tinfoil as a talking point in case it is true. And I like to put my theories out there incase I die and no one else thinks of it and it ends up being possible. I am still willing to vote Mario, and likely will. But I wanted to posit that, incase we happened to see scum come back to this ship.

Also I have posted my town reads numerous times. So I'm not sure where you have been.

I’ll take the Vote CL For $2000

just for the simple fact you were quick throw a vote on Hapi yesterday, and one on me. Quite sus, imo.
You didn't even vote at all yesterday which is not townie. Less information, we don't have your opinion at all. My vote yesterday was a rvs vote, I didn't see no reason to move it. And now your omgusing me, cause your voting for me only because I'm voting for you. Not because how quickly (or not) the vote was. So, now thats two scummy things you did.

What is, I stated the recent tinfoil as a talking point in case it is true. And I like to put my theories out there incase I die and no one else thinks of it and it ends up being possible. I am still willing to vote Mario, and likely will. But I wanted to posit that, incase we happened to see scum come back to this ship.

Also I have posted my town reads numerous times. So I'm not sure where you have been.

I'll take "so you did" for $200, please.

So your towncore is Hapi/Numbers? You townread me D1, but then didn't include me in your later reads. What changed?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'll take "thoughts on Mario?" for $500, please.

Well Alex I think you'll see that they haven't done anything...I don't think they are particularly scummy but I'm not going to save them either if yanno what I mean. They just kind of feel like they're drifting

Well Alex I think you'll see that they haven't done anything...I don't think they are particularly scummy but I'm not going to save them either if yanno what I mean. They just kind of feel like they're drifting

What is... Hmm... okay. Now what about Lunch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom