• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
dakooters-dkooters.gif

Hi Minish. I will not hesitate to kill you this game if all I get is mechanical talk :p

Hi!
I should hopefully be able to keep up with this game better so I can give reads. As long as it doesn't go super crazy. Lmao. But I understand, new Hapi must do as she must!

Also that gif is soooo cute!

Do you think Mongoose has reason to suspect you're lying other than your posts?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Hi!
I should hopefully be able to keep up with this game better so I can give reads. As long as it doesn't go super crazy. Lmao. But I understand, new Hapi must do as she must!

Also that gif is soooo cute!

Do you think Mongoose has reason to suspect you're lying other than your posts?

I find it highly unlikely considering I'm town.

I wouldn't be surprised if the thought process is just how I posted + numbers info. Which is a bad line to take because I'm within my town range still.

Also new Hapi still loves you <3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
lmao Numbers post condition is extremely unfortunate.

Anywho, Vote: Seanzie.

btw Libk is Lonestar. What that means I don't know yet, but something worth keeping in mind.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
my pfp is also my avatar for this

Wes Weasely

Ah, the game has started! There’s no better time than now to test our latest product: the Vote-o-matic 4000!

Vote-o-matic will detect which player is the most likely to be suspicious, using highly complex equations and critical thinking from it’s computer mainframe!

This amazing device costs 700 Mobiums, and this is a limited time offer!

VOTE-O-MATIC 4000
>VOTE: SEANZIE

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I find it highly unlikely considering I'm town.

I wouldn't be surprised if the thought process is just how I posted + numbers info. Which is a bad line to take because I'm within my town range still.

Also new Hapi still loves you <3

Numbers info? Like the one of me or you is Lonestar's crew thing?

I love new and old Hapi! <3

lmao Numbers post condition is extremely unfortunate.

Anywho, Vote: Seanzie.

btw Libk is Lonestar. What that means I don't know yet, but something worth keeping in mind.

Hm, well that kinda seems in line with last game? But also like, you should realize what that's supposed to mean?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I do think Libk is a player in the game again. I dunno if he is Lonestar or not. It is possible for the "well they surely wouldn't do the same thing again in a sequel" joke. If he is then I believe it has to be an unanimous decision.

However, if Libk isn't Lonestar or if he is Lonestar but not the only threat then I am suspicious of Mez. He was in the previous game, and he should also know that town's mission is to get rid of Lonestar and his crew.

my pfp is also my avatar for this

Wes Weasely

Ah, the game has started! There’s no better time than now to test our latest product: the Vote-o-matic 4000!

Vote-o-matic will detect which player is the most likely to be suspicious, using highly complex equations and critical thinking from it’s computer mainframe!

This amazing device costs 700 Mobiums, and this is a limited time offer!

VOTE-O-MATIC 4000
>VOTE: SEANZIE

Thing's broken, it doesn't provide reasons. I want a refund.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: No Lynch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom