• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i like no lynching in puzzle setups

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Does anybody want to play a game?

anime-video-games.gif

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
If you're looking for someone to volunteer for some thing that you want to do, you can use me as your guinea pig. I will play a game with you, Hapi.

Unfortunately my one and only action affects everyone and I have literally no idea what it does so I want to use it early.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, I just thought of something. Ezlo, is your "LIbk is Lonestar" comment a joke or is it serious?
It is serious. But I also don't know that Libk would repeat the host-must-die gimmick again, seems too predictable. In any case, it is knowledge I had that I thought was worth being in the open.

It is serious. But I also don't know that Libk would repeat the host-must-die gimmick again, seems too predictable. In any case, it is knowledge I had that I thought was worth being in the open.

Hmm... okay.

Vote:Mellow Ezlo

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Well, this sucks.

Oh..oooohhhhh. I think I might get your posts. Or maybe I'm just reading into things and you think I'm crazy right now. Lmao.

Hapi is Spaceballs aligned though at least, so that's good to know.

Why do you have that info?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom