• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) Vs. Link (LoZ)

Who would win?

• Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sora

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Sorry Turo602, I didn't mean to direct it towards you. I was directing it to a group of people who judge characters based on who they prefer.

Don't worry about it, no offense taken I know what you mean man, but I wasn't really taking it as if you said it towards me. It's hard to understand all of what someone is trying to say if all you're seeing is letters.

C

Celestrian

Hmm, lets see.

Sora uses stopga, stops time.

Link is unable to move.

Sora uses Magnega, which attracts all of his weapons into an energy ball.

Link is unable to move, while all of his weapons are stolen.

Sora attacks with seamless amounts of combos and magic and bashes him.

Link regains his ability to move, but has no weapons so he goes for them.

Sora uses Graviga to crush all of links gadgets and weapons into dust.

Sora wins!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Hmm, lets see.

Sora uses stopga, stops time.

Link is unable to move.

Sora uses Magnega, which attracts all of his weapons into an energy ball.

Link is unable to move, while all of his weapons are stolen.

Sora attacks with seamless amounts of combos and magic and bashes him.

Link regains his ability to move, but has no weapons so he goes for them.

Sora uses Graviga to crush all of links gadgets and weapons into dust.

Sora wins!

hold on a second link has the power of the triforce with it he can recreate his weapons and make himself invincible and then make sora fly away and beable to counter soras stopga ability(what a weird name for a spell!)and then link could use dins fire to hurt sora and then he could dash up and knock sora down and then end her of with the ending blow

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Sora is too fast and has a bigger variety of things he can use. Link's skills require proper timing which Sora wouldn't give him because he moves too fast. Some of Link's tricks might throw Sora off, like a deku nut, but Sora has just too much up his sleeve for Link to win.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
maybe link could abuse the deku nut and slowly get close to sora then he could slash her up like once and use deku nut then after a bunch of deku nuts link would win and he would be able to hold 100 deku nuts too so he has to win

C

Celestrian

maybe link could abuse the deku nut and slowly get close to sora then he could slash her up like once and use deku nut then after a bunch of deku nuts link would win and he would be able to hold 100 deku nuts too so he has to win

Magnega attracts EVERYTHING, including deku nuts.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
link has the power of cuccos by telling her to eat this chickena dn when she bites the cucco screams and send lots of cuccos and then link tries to attack making sora use magnega to attract the cuccos then the cuccos would peck sora and then sora would slowly die of pecks

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
hold on a second link has the power of the triforce with it he can recreate his weapons and make himself invincible and then make sora fly away and beable to counter soras stopga ability(what a weird name for a spell!)and then link could use dins fire to hurt sora and then he could dash up and knock sora down and then end her of with the ending blow

What? This is supposed to be solely based on facts, as stated in the first post. the triforce never gives link this ability in any of the games.

As for my thoughts Sora would win hands down. This really isn't a fair match up, because, as they both are the chosen ones of their respective game franchises, Sora has the superior abilities. Link may have the triforce, but it doesn't REALLY do anything except let him beat ganon, but the master sword would do that anyway. Sora on the other hand, has a sword that can slice through pure darkness. Sora also can use superior magic (Fire, thunder, blizzard, magnega, aeroga, gravaga, Curaga, etc. i can't name them all of the top of my head) While Link has very limited spells, and the ones he does have, would be outclassed by Sora's. as for combat experience, Link defeated ganon like 12 times, zant, Vaati, and aghanim (not sure if i spelled that right) which, while impressive, isn't as impressive as Sora fighting his best friend while consued by darkness, an entire organization of evil,Ansem The King of the heartless(as a human, heartless, and demon monster), and Xemnas, which is basically another Ansem. And if you count sidequests, sora defeats Titans, Angels, and Demigods too :P

I tried to make this as unbiased as possible, but it's kinda hard when you compare an RPG to an Adventure game, since most RPG heroes are godly

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Hey guys, I'm glad to see that the thread is somewhat revived. Anyway, First off Sora's a HE. Second, since when has Sora had chuck norris-like powers? He's a 15 year old boy who is a clumsy fighter going up against a master swordsman of legends! Sure, Sora can save worlds. They're DISNEY worlds! I could save them using show tunes and common disney sense! (Good guy always wins.) Link is just an average joe. He learns throughout his adventure how to swordfight, and actually has to use half a brain to save Hyrule. Against an evil dictator. Sure, Sora has the benefit of magic, sure he's fast, but his sword fighting is unbalanced, light, and all-around weak! It takes forever for him to kill ONE person. It takes him so long, he has trouble fighting Demyx! Come on now! That guy's a scaredy cat!!! In swordfighting, Link takes home the greens.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
I'm sorry but Sora would win hands down against Link, think about it, can Link transform into an awesome as anti-form? Sora has Roxas's powers (When they fused back together Sora got them) though it would be a truly epic fight but as I said Sora would win... but then again Sora wouldn't want to fight Link and would probably team up with him to defeat Ganon/Ganondorf and the Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed or any bad guys in general.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well I really couldn't decide, so I made a video to see who would win. It was made in a game by the name of "Super Smash Flash 2." It's basically SSB made into a flash version that can have any video game character because it doesn't have copyright issues(at least not that I know of). Probably not the best way way to decide, but this is how I do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Giraffe Link

Link would win for sure. He has the determination to come over any obstacle! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom