• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) Vs. Link (LoZ)

Who would win?

• Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sora

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I don't think I can win in a thread full of us Zelda fans because whatever I say someone will think of something to deny. I saw this thread on a Final Fantasy Forum and everyone there said Sora would win. And all the KH fans were denying everything a Zelda fan said. It's all a matter of who prefers who. few members actually consider strength. Just who they like better. I could ask a bunch of Dora fans if they think she could defeat Link and they'd say yes. From this point on, I want people to consider strengths and weaknesses. Not who they prefer.

I'm not saying that because I prefer Link. Strengths and Weaknesses don't matter. Batman defeats people way stronger then he is and he's only human. So whenever someone says someone is stronger it really doesn't matter. Link would still win at this point.

I'm not saying that because I prefer Link. Strengths and Weaknesses don't matter. Batman defeats people way stronger then he is and he's only human. So whenever someone says someone is stronger it really doesn't matter. Link would still win at this point.
So what you are saying is Link is unstopable? Even to Nayru? Everyone has limits, people do not always defeat people more powerful than they are. That statement still seem byist in my eyes.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So what you are saying is Link is unstopable? Even to Nayru? Everyone has limits, people do not always defeat people more powerful than they are. That statement still seem byist in my eyes.

When did I ever say that? And keep thinking that.

And you should look up Kane and Abel.

A

Apple of Wisdom

Well uh, I like both games and I still think Link would win.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Well I would say Sora would win simply because with spells like Stopga it's kinda hard to beat him, Link can put up a good fight yeah but Sora has beaten Cloud (FFVII) and Sephiroth (FFVII). Sephiroth is one of the most powerful villians of all time and Ganon comes nowhere near as close in comparrison. Altogether I believe a fight would probably end in a draw because neither would finish the other off because they are both good, instead Sora would team up with link and go fight the new Heartless Ganondorf and then the Nobody Ganondorf because isn't it better to have the good guys working together.
(I've asked myself to many times who would win between this person and that and it's kust to complicated)

bds1110

Imp
I have never played a Kingdom Hearts game myself, so I really can't be the judge of this. I have read what some people said of what Sora can do, and I think Sora has the upper-hand, but I don't really think it's a fair fight. Sora's got of this magic stuff, and Link just doesn't, mainly because of the nature of the games. I'm GUESSING that Kingdom Hearts is a menu-based style game, similar to Final Fantasy. But I don't know. But if Link was in a game just like the one Sora is in, then Link would probably know magic as well. I just didn't vote, but I'd have to say a draw, because the fight isn't really fair.

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
I personally think that Link would win. He's a more balanced and accomplished swordsman than Sora, and though Sora has many powerful spells, Link has items and spells to counter them. Plus, Link has a shelid that can block most magic anyway. If Sora can summon Goofey and Donald, Link can summon Epona, who is a freaking tank. If by chance Sora, Goofey, and Donald corner/trap him, one use of Din's Fire could save him from that. Plus, if Link is REALLY down to the wire, he could use a spell, turn into a pixie, escape, get to higher ground, and start raining flaming arrows down on them. I don't choose link out of preference, I like both games, I just see him winning more than Sora. Although, if it came down to it, Samus could totally slaughter both of them. What HASN'T she survived?

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Samus would only beat them because she has Lazerz, which Sora has been able to beat, Sora can summon Dumbo don't forget and ride in his hat becoming invincible and anyway if it is one character who could truly beat them all it would have to be Vincent valentine, I'd like to see Link/Sora/Samus beat Chaos and the other creatures that Vincent can turn into

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[biased]Samus couldn't win vs either, just because she is a manly-woman doesn't automatically give her an win.[/biased]

Back on topic, I think Link and Sora could beat each other. I've read a post on the first page saying that the Keyblade is only effective against Heartless, but that isn't true. The Keyblade War is basically a ton of people who were fighting for a super-Keyblade, and they had armor on as well. Sora can't summon without party members, and he doesn't have Dimension-Link abilities, so that rules out summoning. I don't know, I'll just call it a draw again.

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
I'm not biased, just cause I have her in my sig. I'm just saying, what about the fact that she has TONS of health, has a great multitude of powerful weapons, and a ship in which she can randomly call a bombing run onto her enemies. Plus, Metroid Prime could EAT Ganondorf.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
LOL!! All this talk about Samus... What if Sora, Cloud, Vincent, Samus, and Link teamed up to fight Sephiroth, (High pitched voice) Mother Brain, an army of SOLDIER, Ganondorf, and Ansem/Xemnas? Who would win then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom