• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild So when is the next round of info coming???

sivelki

Ancient Automaton
I really don't care if they delay the game for 2020, but just give me at least one second of gameplay, or an artwork or a few words about the game... when do you think they're giving us the next round of info/trailer ? Aonuma said the game wouldn't be at E3 2015.. but did he mean it won't be playable, or it won't be at all?

What do you guys think?

Knowing recent Nintendo, the earliest moment we'll see a glimpse of it will be E3 2016, maybe a Nintendo Direct a few months before that.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Knowing recent Nintendo, the earliest moment we'll see a glimpse of it will be E3 2016, maybe a Nintendo Direct a few months before that.

I'd agree with this. I imagine more information will be in a Direct, and then a bigger look at E3 or perhaps TGS.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
I'm not sure unfortunately we won't get any info this coming E3. I'm thinking we might not hear anything for awhile, it's a shame because hype for the game is dying fast, soon nobody will even care. Zelda Wii U will be but a faint memory by E3... so whenever more info surfaces way later people might be like,“Oh I forgot about that!” I probably will. Lol.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I'm not sure unfortunately we won't get any info this coming E3. I'm thinking we might not hear anything for awhile, it's a shame because hype for the game is dying fast, soon nobody will even care. Zelda Wii U will be but a faint memory by E3... so whenever more info surfaces way later people might be like,“Oh I forgot about that!” I probably will. Lol.

That's not necessarily a bad thing! First, it gives other games a chance to shine. Second, it'll rebuild the hype when they finally do announce something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom