• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So is Anybody else Completely in Love with Ghirahim?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like him, I like the way he dances around zelda humming his own theme, he's pretty crazy. Not my favourite villain of the series, my second probably, but it was the perfect choice for a villain this time around.

He easliy became my favourite villian. :) He is just so unpredictable! When Ghirahim did that dance around Zelda...oh man, it was so unexpected I couldn't help laughing as he was mocking Link xD!

I'm with TC on this one, loved Ghirahim. He is probably my new favorite villain. I like crazy/out-there characters like him and skull kid/majoras mask. I'm not as into characters that are straight forward like ganon/final boss of this game (not sure if it considered a spoiler or not so I will not use his name).

M

Moonstream

I personally look forward to seeing him, even if he is sending a monster after you. I think I have an unhealthy addiction to how awesome he is. And his theme is amazing!!!:D

G

gamerguy20097

He's got alot of personality. More so then ganondorf which is why I love him. Plus he was showed up alot which made it seem like a race between the two of you to find Zelda. Ganondorf seems to only show up at the beginning and end of a game.

Yes! I love Ghirahim! He's my favorite in the whole game, he can have his serious moments and other moments where he's all about him self and showing off his fabulous self! xD I mean it's nice to have a villain with some personality right?! :D

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
B far one of the greatest villains in this series. Just he fighting style, his arrogance, yet know it all attitude, not to mention that
hes the spirit that resides within the anti master sword! I wonder if he's Fi's brother.

Last edited:
Girahim is witty and sarcastic, although you never forget to see his underlying tone of true evil and hatret towards link. He makes me laugh hysterically in every scene and although his boss battles are repetitive, they're also fun.

Yes, he's my favorite villian. Groose is a close second :P.

I love Ghirahim! He's so hilarious, and i enjoy his battles. He's one of my favorite Zelda villians, because he has a better backstory. Ghirahim and Link have chemistry, it's not just Link shows up to kill him and says "Hi, i don't know you, but i've been told to kill you." Link and Ghirahim both want eachother dead, and they both have good reasons.

I like the fact he has uncommon personality traits for a villain, such as humour, whereas Ganondorf is somewhat cliché when it comes to personality (though I still love him).
I'm not sure if I would consider Ghirahim my favourite villain...I can't decide.

LizXGhirahimX

Saranghaeyo Kevin Woo!
Ghirahim is alright. He's sexy and a pushover but certainly has class. But I thought he never was a truly serious villain and this prevented me from appreciating Skyward Sword completely. Demise, however, fit the tone of the later game much better.

Imo Ghirahim is the best Zelda villain i have ever seen! ^-^ Ur right he IS Sexy, simply fabulous! This fan says he's really in my favorites. He over ranked Vaati on my list. Demise... meh. GHIRAHIM FOREVER! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom