• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword So I Finally Have Wii (sort Of) and SKyward Sword

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, these are the most exciting part of any video game. Seriously, gameplay? Who cares, its so restless, its nice of Nintendo to give us these reminders, it relieves us of the tension, gives us extremely important information, shows us how the pause menu looks like in case we forget(!):)

Exactly! Gameplay is far too drastic and far too dangerous for us poor souls! We need - and Link needs - time off during his adventures to savor the floating item in his hands! It's the perfect stress reliver, kind of like a stress ball
stress_ball.jpg

Furthermore the notifications are not even annoying, I mean, who can't spare 10 seconds to look at the subscreen! It has glorious effects, it is non-intrusive, and is a GREAT stress reliever for those people getting far too vested into the gameplay. Just sit back and relax man.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I can actually sorta see why people would get annoyed with SS's difficulty...it's combat is easy enough for casuals, but casuals are, ironically, usually the ones who are struggling with the controls the most...which gives you a very small remaining audience to appeal to.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I can actually sorta see why people would get annoyed with SS's difficulty...it's combat is easy enough for casuals, but casuals are, ironically, usually the ones who are struggling with the controls the most...which gives you a very small remaining audience to appeal to.

Foot_Chart1_small.png

I think that image is very helpful for SS' difficulty. You see, that image is a representation of foot reflexology/zone therapy. There are certain areas that you can touch which supposedly benefit other areas in your body! So while SS' difficulty may not be uber easy/uber hard across the board, it may be that the players just haven't hit the sweet spot! So of course it has the perfect difficulty! Just like the treasure! :yes:

Salem

SICK
I didn't find SS too hard, I enjoyed it all the way through(except for the discussed to death issues, some are mentioned in this very thread;)), its out of dungeon progression is way better than TP, but I still wish they could've saved the puzzles for the dungeons, they could of added more dungeons, more bosses and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom