• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword So I Finally Have Wii (sort Of) and SKyward Sword

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Master you are almost dead, did you know that.

*looks down at sword, sees pit of lava, contemplates

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1004589_10151532678638802_849813501_n.jpg

AkamaiHD

Oh, protip: don't turn your Wii off unless you really aren't going to play the game much. This is because the constant reminding you of treasures which is a bad idea ^^

Salem

SICK
With TP, you'd think Nintendo learned by now that people don't like redundant reminders, why did put them back in SS? Its like they go one step forward in one thing, two steps back in another thing.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Oh god the reminders. Yeah, it's stupid, but doesn't annoy me much.

And Fi...I wish there was an ice region so I could make a comic with this joke:

Fi: Master, I have calculated that it is so cold here, that if you go in the water, you will get hypothermia and you will die.
Link: *rolls eyes* Darn. I wanted to go skinnydipping. *sarcasm*

Lol.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
With TP, you'd think Nintendo learned by now that people don't like redundant reminders, why did put them back in SS? Its like they go one step forward in one thing, two steps back in another thing.

References ya dig! SS had a boat load of references to previous Zelda games! ;p

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'd argue the treasure notifications are more irritating. There's several times more types of treasure to pick up in SS than rupees in TP, and each one has their own little notification which results in the actual treasure menu popping up. It doesn't matter how common rupees in TP are, there's only 7 variants. Green don't have a notification and the higher ones are only ever found in chests. When I find the alert occurring only two or three times in any game session for the blue, yellow and red rupees, it's bearable. How many types of treasure are there in SS? Not to mention all the bugs, too. It gets annoying. -.-

Whatever. I hope you've got used whatever gripes you have with the controls, The Jade Fist. Have fun with the rest of the game.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
At least it's with treasures and not rupees. Much less annoying with something much less common.
Fighting a bunch of goblins, mid swing, hold on guys I got a skull, let me hold it up and read the description.

I'd argue the treasure notifications are more irritating. There's several times more types of treasure to pick up in SS than rupees in TP, and each one has their own little notification which results in the actual treasure menu popping up. It doesn't matter how common rupees in TP are, there's only 7 variants. Green don't have a notification and the higher ones are only ever found in chests. When I find the alert occurring only two or three times in any game session for the blue, yellow and red rupees, it's bearable. How many types of treasure are there in SS? Not to mention all the bugs, too. It gets annoying. -.-

Whatever. I hope you've got used whatever gripes you have with the controls, The Jade Fist. Have fun with the rest of the game.

The controls are getting better, its just considering I've never even touched a Wii untill last week (except Mario kart), jumping right into skyward sword is quite the drastic step.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fighting a bunch of goblins, mid swing, hold on guys I got a skull, let me hold it up and read the description.

But that's fun, right? I love interruptions in the game and treasures are very uncommon in the game ^.^
It's great that the game takes its sweet time to remind you what a treasure is! The best part is that it shows you the number of that treasure on a different subscreen!

Salem

SICK
But that's fun, right? I love interruptions in the game and treasures are very uncommon in the game ^.^
It's great that the game takes its sweet time to remind you what a treasure is! The best part is that it shows you the number of that treasure on a different subscreen!
Yes, these are the most exciting part of any video game. Seriously, gameplay? Who cares, its so restless, its nice of Nintendo to give us these reminders, it relieves us of the tension, gives us extremely important information, shows us how the pause menu looks like in case we forget(!):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom