• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Snowpeak Snowboarding

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
This part of the game was fun. It took me a couple of times because I kept funning into trees. :P Then I kept running into that huge whole at the end of the race. -.- But, I finally gat used to it though! I liked raing both in fact. What I like the most was jumping in the air. I felt like flying. :)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I liked the snowboarding minigame. I think Yeta was always a bit more enjoyable to fun. At least for me. Yeta was a challenge and challenges are always more enjoyable than something easy. I like something that's going to make you break your television because you got so frustrated you through your remote at the tv.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
For some reason, I was never able to get into it. The control felt weird for me. Then again, you're talking to the guy who has played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for the N64. Come to think of it, I only did it once. I guess it is the difficulty getting over there that turned me off from going there. In addition, I was playing the Wii version, so that could explain why it felt weird (they could've at least used what Super Mario Galaxy uses (Wiimote held horiziontally, vertically, or straight).

I know I crashed a few times my first time doing it, in addition to falling off the cliff once. I know, I fail. :P

octorok74

TETTAC
This was a really fun mini-game. I liked seeing how fast I could beat Yeto and then wait and let time pass til he comes. Yeta was a challenge, because of her speed and she uses the short-cuts. I hated being neck to neck with Yeta when you go over the bridge, because she would speed up and run me over.

Din Akera

Sniper
This was definately one of my favorite mini-games. Yeta was a challenge, and it was nice! What I didn't realize is that you lose a heart everytime you go off the cliff edge. It wasn't until I fell (again) and it reset Link to the start and the beeping strated to point out that I was low on hearts, that I realized it.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I love this minigame.I always loved racing yeta more than yeto she was more of a challenge.I remember me falling all the time and how I would always get mad

bellum

Gamer since age 2
The snowboarding minigame in Twilight Princess was just complete fun for me. I would love to just race Yeto and Yeta when I was bored. When I am playing Twilight Princess it is always a necessity to get that one Heart Piece you gain by beating Yeta in the snowboarding minigame.

After I had gotten my Wii, I played it very often, and then when I tried playing this game with the gamecube controller it was awkward to use the gamecube controller after not using it for so long.

I did not really like canoeing, but I absolutly adore the snowboarding! It was a great twist and more suprises like that should start popping up. (But I am not saying make Zelda a sports game. =P) Yeta took em over an hour, but when I got the hang of it, I did it over and over and over again! So fun. ^ -^

Beeker

Wild Card
I love this minigame(especially the music:P). The other day I was going back to Snowpeak Ruins and couldn't help racing the yetis again. But I completely forgot that you have to take the one overpass to beat Yeta. I tried to beat her without it but knew I would fail-_-

Kybyrian

I absolutely loved this part of the game. I would sit there and do it all day if I didn't have anything better to do. Racing Yeta was the best, I would lose some and win some, eventually I didn't love at all. I was pretty good at it to be begin with, so Yeta was a bit of a challenge, but not much.

The best part about it was just fooling around whenever running it multiple times and trying to hit treetops as much as possible, jumping over things unnecessarily, just messing around. Things get old, though. Like I said, though, I absolutely loved it when it wasn't old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom