• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sniper Mafia: A Sharpshooter's Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
As of right now, we’re set to lose two possible townies (or one town and one scum).

I’d rather not have that happen and
Vote Yigahim

MegaPod’s claim makes sense given the lack of deaths last night.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Day 2 Final Vote Count:

YIGAhim - 4 (kokirion, Minish_Link, MegaPod, Doc)

MegaPod - 2 (funnier6, Stormageden747)

Not Voting - Ayano Keiko, DekuNut, YIGAhim

The snipers were hesitant to fire a shot after the first round of sharpshooting had gone awry. But the one shot fired found its mark.

Before departing for the night, several shots hurled towards one last target amidst the chaos.

YIGAhim has died.

He was:

Hello, YIGAhim,

You are Kaname Hagiri, the Mafia ITA Booster.

latest

Once every day phase, you may select a player to double the percentage chance their in-thread attack hits.

As a member of the mafia, you have access to the mafia factional kill. Every night, one member of the mafia must be assigned to night kill someone.

You win when you have irrevocably achieved parity with the town during a given phase.

Please confirm you have received this role PM in the sign-up thread as soon as possible.

Night Two Begins!

Please send all night actions by PM or Quicktopic by Saturday, December 30th at 3 PM EST.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, I missed a lot... I truly have no idea why you all voted me. I thought I was doing a strong game

Good luck Mafia.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
A single casualty was found in the night. The cause of death was identified as a shot to the back of the head.

sniper2.jpg

funnier6 has died.

He was:

Hello, funnier6,

You are Chewbacca, a Vanilla Townie.

e1e6ebdcbb9eec815120291ad5bd94b6-d6m1768.jpg

Your vote is your power.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm you have received this role PM in the sign-up thread as soon as possible.

Day Three Begins!

@Ayano Keiko
@DekuNut
@Doc
@kokirion
@MegaPod
@Minish_Link
@Stormageden747

Day 3 ends on Sunday, December 31st at 3 PM EST.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
I'm glad we got a mafioso last day phase. I'm also a bit wary of Stormageden747 for jumping on the wagon for lynching me, possibly in an attempt to save YIGA.

Vote: Stormageden747

Thoughts on my claim?

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Hm? "Jumping on the Wagon?" Well, to be honest, I didn't see too much suspicion with YIGA. Now I see he was Mafia. Good Riddance YIGA. So I thought funnier was pretty trustworthy and I didn't know who to vote. So I voted for you @MegaPod.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
I noticed @Doc was around towards the end of the inactive ITA phase and chose not to comment. I am curious as to why. Let's discuss, people!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hey guys sorry I wasn't here yesterday. Spent most of that day on the road and seeing my uncle and cousins foe the first time in a year.
But hey I'm here now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom