• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash • Drive (RP Thread)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
"Well, I meant by that is just because that I'm used to see people who get scarred like that. But on Yuki, it's the first time. I never even see something like that before." he said.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(Have you read the thingy through Via?)

Yuki looked at everyone, fingering the neon blue scar and iris. "Sit down and I will tell you what happened. I don't know what happened properly, I am just going with my golem's words." She took a seat.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(NINJAD AGAIN! X()

"I will just start explaining anyway so listen. I am part of the great anti-virus clan. I am the only one that has a soal. The creator put me under a guillotine because of my differences. My golem will tell you the rest as I strangely was not awake during the fiasco. Azurewing?"
A small turquoise ball with wings and a thin thread if a tail with a sword on the end shot out of her pocket. "She caught the guillotine with her right hand when it fell and her eye began to glow bright blue. "Azurewing went on "I was knocked out so I don't know what happened after that as I was knocked out. But when we both came to, Yuki's cursor (AGAIN, a cursor that FOLLOWS your fingers. SO HARD TO EXPLAIN. Can be used as a weapon) was covered in dispersed pixel dust (in other words blood) and everyone in the room was dead..... Both of us are lost on what happened. But ever since she had that eye. Don't know where it came from"
Azurewing rested on Yuki's shoulder.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Weird. You have a soul? What`s it like? Oh, by the way, this is my phoenix, Ian." A phoenix appears.
" Greetings."

Melica looks at Liam like he smelled funny and turned back to the girl. "Wow.. that's cool. Strange and creepy, yes, but really cool. " She looks around awkwardly. "Might be a bad time to ask, but what's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom