• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash • Drive (RP Thread)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
"It is time..." Yuki muttered. "Best get up to the guillotine"

FLASHBACK:
Yuki collapsed out of the navigator and groaned. Just another day erasing viruses. Could it get any more boring?
Watching the red air around the navigation portal (People use Navigators to get around the PCs and Systems.) still, she looked around. Everyone was walking around mindlessly getting to their own missions. Yuki felt a rustle in her pocket as a small baby blue golem (Yknow? Kinda like a golden snitch) popped out. "Get out your cursor."
Yuki nodded. She placed two fingers in front of her and a white pixel computer cursor started to hover a little ways away from her hand, following it as she put it near the golem.
The cursor was pulsing with a bright light.
"Thanks for telling me, Azurewing. I don't have that sixth sense like the others do."
The golem called Azurewing nodded. Yuki brought her hand back in front of her and used her other hand to prod the pulsing mouse. A neon-edged message box popped up and she lowered her hand, the cursor (like I said, floating a little while away from her hand) following.
"Miss Kai. Meet me in the throne room
-S"
Yuki and Azurewing concurrently gasped. Master Shima, the leader of the clan... What does he want?
The two exchanged glances and started walking.
The throne room was huge, with glowing gold adorning every corner. Neon lines travelled mechanically across the walls like millions of small snakes. Lord Shima is the only person that is meant to have a soal as he is the leader and creator of the system AND obviously the clan.
Said man was sitting on his throne like he had all the time in the world. He had long-ish ginger hair and a handsome face.
"Now, Y. Sit down."
Yuki obediently followed. Shima eyed up his nails. "After a lot of thought, I have come to think that your... Well... Uniqueness is causing lots of troubles"
Stunned, the young aubern-haired girl sat silently. 'What problems?' She thought meekly.
"You have to die. Get to the punishment ward at six."
Leaving Yuki to gape like a hawk, the creator clicked his fingers and Yuki vanished into a mass of teleportion pixels.

Real time
Yuki silently walked up to the guillotine, smiling to hide her nervousness.
She placed her head under. It seemed like an age before the lecture was finished. A masked man walked up to the rope holding the giant blade up.
Yuki shut her eyes.
SPLAT!
-
The next time Yuki managed to open her eyes, it was the RAW opposite of what she expected. Yuki herself was alive, however EVERYONE else in the room was dead. The last one muttered "demon" before passing out into a flurry of pixels.
What happened? She thought. There was a flash as blue as Azurewing flitted onto her shoulder.
"Hurry- we need to get out of here..." the golem whimpered.
Not knowing what was happening, She dashed up to the Navigator, slashing at everybody who stood in her way with her cursor.
Yuki leapt through.
The familiar view surrounded her as soon as her feet felt ground. A neon-edged platform stretched in front of her. The whole place was like a tube, azure with snake like neon lines flying by in dozens. Normal white squares and circles adorned the sides. the squares were were personal computers and the circles Clan Sites.
Yuki started running as fast as her her legs could take her. She was going to get somewhere safe and think about what happened.

(Oh yeah, the People and the worlds look normal.)

((sorry I came late! Had to eat lunch))
Melica is outside, searching the are for her goal. If it's not here it's probably in the middle of nowhere.. or deleted. But she won't let herself think about that. SHe walks in front of a navigator, and considers going through. She'd searched everywhere, it may be somewhere else.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Yuki skidded to a halt in front of a circular portal. "This should be good enough... A virtual lounge"
With Azurewing on her shoulder, she walked through and emerged in a lounge. She took a seat on one of the over-plushed sofas. "So tell me Azurewing. What happened?"
Azurewing flapped her wings." You caught the guillotine when it fell with your right hand. Your right eye began to glow blue... WAIT!"
The golem noticed and freaked out.
"THAT EYE! WHAT?!"
Yuki looked in mirror and gasped. There is a metallic neon blue line running across her right eye. The eye itself was glowing the same blue too.
Azurewing finally calmed down. "Ever since what happened... But something hit me after I saw that and i blacked out. Did not get to see any more"
Yuki was staring at her metallic eye.

Melica gives up on the area. "It must be somewhere else..." Tired and sad, she goes through the transport and finds someplace to rest. "Virtual lounge... sounds nice." Melica goes in. She immediately sees a girl panicking over something. Too tired to care, she sits down.

Melica sees it too, and jumps at the sight of the vivid blue scar and iris. Kirinen peeks out of her pocket. "Calm down, Melica," it whispers.
"Easy for you to say," she mutters frightfully. "Look at that!"
"It's just an eye. Flukes happen, and glitches sometimes occur. This is nothing big. Calm down about it." Melica slowly relaxes, thankful to have a partner like Kirinen.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Tadashi was riding on a horse and sees a group talking so he decided to check it out. He dismounted the horse and proceeds to the group. "..Hey guys."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom