• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Skyward Sword Quick-Notes

In the fight with Moldarach, you can skip having to use the gust bellows at all. Moldarach backs away as you walk into it so push Moldarach into a corner of the room while in the claws phase. After taking out the claws, Moldarach exposes its eye. When that happens, stab repeatedly like there's no tomorrow! Moldarach can't back away and doesn't have enough time to dig under the sand. Moldarach goes down in a few seconds. Great trick for boss rush!

Z

ZeldaScrollsV

Tip to Ghirahim: when he is close to you, keep shield-bashing, because your sword will be stopped in a place, then, just spin attack (either horizontal or vertical), you will make get his sword MUCH faster, trust me.

Other thing, when he gets his sword, corner him so that he must teleport close to you, instead of panicking and randomly attacking (because you WILL get hit), wait until he moves, shield-bash him (he will recoil), and keep hitting him.
PS:This won't work on his second form.

Against any type of Stalfos: same as Ghirahim, instead of trying to bomb him, shield-bash him and keep hitting him until he defends, block and shield-bash until he's dead.
Bonus: MANY Stalfos: this method you have to have a bit of life, pick a bomb and hold (they will follow you), when the bomb is blinking, throw it, so that you don't fall on the ground.

lotrfanatic

ChronoPhoenix
tip: blocking enemy attacks is all about timing and reflexes as the enemies will sometimes attack with unexpected patterns

Kleora

Kleora
At one point a little girl goes missing, though you can find her in Batreaux's little 'lair' to the North side of Skyloft, just follow a little boardwalk that goes along the edge and you can complete quests for Gratitude Crystals, which he needs to transform from a monster to a human.

N

Nintendoprodigy

In the later "the imprisoned" battles if you are having trouble trying to hit his toe things due to the shockwves given off when he stomps the fully upgrded bow will take them out in one shot if fully charged

Against Moldarach, at the second phase, when he close his eye and charge at you, I know it's a reflex, but don't jump backward...do side jumps.

when doing the boss rush at the end of the game when you pick your first fight it would be wise to pick on the of the harder ones first such as the third phase of the imprisoned then if you wind you don't have to worry about losing to it later.

In the later "the imprisoned" battles if you are having trouble trying to hit his toe things due to the shockwves given off when he stomps the fully upgrded bow will take them out in one shot if fully charged
Whoa i wish i knew that when i played the game

You can find a bottle in the Fire Sactuary just go back to the first Magmanos room you entered and defeat the Magmanos, then a door will open en you can grab the bottle.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
If though your shield meter does go down, don't be intimidated by it, use your shield. If you hit the projectile correctly then you won't deplete the shield bar at all.

This isn't really a hint, but link makes a really weird scream when he jumps off the side of skyloft and dosen't call his loftwing. It sounds like his voice cracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom