• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Skyward Sword Quick-Notes

You can defeat the Imprisoned by hitting his spike on top of his head (just jump on his head) rather than killing the toes. I find this much easier and more efficient.

If you are struggling with any boss as far as staying alive, especially for the later bosses you can buy a potion that reduces your damage in half, also if this isn't enough you can upgrade it using bugs to make it so that for 3 minutes (basically the length of a boss fight) you are completely invincible to all damage, it kind of feels like cheating but I did it on the last boss and it worked wonders.

I hear ya. It kind of did feel like cheating. That being said, I did go into the final battle with Demise with 5 of these Guardian Potions+, but only needed one. :)

I learned that in the Triforce temple, if you return to where you fight Robo-Pirate for the second time from the back (so you would be in his position) and fall off the seperating cliff instead of hookshot-ing, you will be stuck in an infinite loop of death.

Wow, I never thought about throwing a cat over the side. Cool that they fly back.
Awesome find.

I think my favorite quirk was how you can get Demise to stare and defend the bug net. That was hilarious.

ChuyMasta

Starved Stripper Knight
Wow, I never thought about throwing a cat over the side. Cool that they fly back.
Awesome find.

I think my favorite quirk was how you can get Demise to stare and defend the bug net. That was hilarious.

Speaking of cats. There are four additional cats somewhere on Skyloft:

IMAG0464.jpg

I didn't go through the whole thread. If this has been covered already.... is there more to the cats? I always thought there was only one (The cat from the beginning of the game) but seeing these furry friends made me realize there must be the same number of evil cats during the night.

Tips for Scaldera:
Do NOT pick up the bombs on the slope. Those are what keeps him from getting all the way up!
It's good to stay down where he is, and when he rolls down again just avoid him, and avoid the fireballs. Go up only to replenish bombs or hearts, and when you do? hide in a corner off to the side. There he and the fireballs can't hit you.

Z

Zeldacelli

I tried like a zillion times to get the Piece of Heart with my beetle, it's just not possible. Unfortunately the game forces you to get it the hard way by killing all the pyups

E

Elphaba

When Orielle's missing you need some medicine, but you can also use the glittering mushroom spores (: That saves another trip back to Skyloft.

U

Unikat

Lanayru Gorge: Land where you first came into Lanayru to get there faster. then clawshot to the left ledge with the goron on it. Do not talk to this goron until you have finished getting the song of hero part to be sure that you don't get the glitch. continue down the clawshot path and go into the unexplored area. In Lanayru Gorge, you can mess with some of the dragon's bones to get rupees. go through the door on the right (use your bettle to bomb and to find the key) to get the timeshift stone. you will have to fight monsters. there are some anchient flowers in there. talk to the thunder dragon. go to your left to the sandfall to take the seedling. there are usually 1-4 anchient flowers around that place.

Speaking of cats. There are four additional cats somewhere on Skyloft:

IMAG0464.jpg

I didn't go through the whole thread. If this has been covered already.... is there more to the cats? I always thought there was only one (The cat from the beginning of the game) but seeing these furry friends made me realize there must be the same number of evil cats during the night.

Once you get the clawshots, you can go over the left wall on the goddess statue's island. There are a bunch of remlits there. Also, there is one in the flower patch next to the stepping stones, Mia in the Acadamy, and one next to the bridge. If you make Batreaux human, at night they are friendly. I hope this was helpful! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
For boss rush: Use a guardian potion + and stamina potion + and have the potion medal. choose "demon horde" first. Then just run run run with a little fighting until you HAVE to fight. Then fight the bokoblins quickly and keep running. You shoul still have plenty of potion left for the next boss without having
taken damage, and maybe some for the one after as well if you're good.
For Imprisoned III: Stun him with groose when you're close, then slash his toes and then the spike. He'll be stunned for longer. Repeat.
For tentalus: skyward strike the tentacles while running from them. ready your bow and shoot his eye ASAP. Then immediately run toward him and slash slash slash. When the little mouths on his tentacles try to eat you, slash away at them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom