• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
The forums are still really slow for me, so it's a bit hard right now for me to read through the thread. I will try to make a proper post ASAP.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Do we think, with 20 players, that the mafia could be as small as 3 people? If that's so, and the jailor is choosing right, I think we've pretty much won this game. If we don't lynch today, I'm ok with that, especially if one more night would give the jailor or whoever has been preventing the mafia attacks from happening the extra bit of confidence that they found the last of the scum.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Do we think, with 20 players, that the mafia could be as small as 3 people? If that's so, and the jailor is choosing right, I think we've pretty much won this game. If we don't lynch today, I'm ok with that, especially if one more night would give the jailor or whoever has been preventing the mafia attacks from happening the extra bit of confidence that they found the last of the scum.

I can't imagine that there is only three mafia considering who the scum characters have been. The scum so far have been bosses from SS, and there are four total. I assume that with Moldarach and Scaldera gone, Koloktos and Tentalus would be the two other scum. There could be a fifth that would be Ghirahim or Demise, but not sure on that.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
So basically we either have 1 mafia left or two. I guess I'm m a little lost on who the last(s) mafia could be. The last two in the neighborhood especially Frozen Im still wary of but we do have two days left because of the extension so we have plenty of time.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Why are you assuming there is a jailor? Did I miss something in the night scenes?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I agree with Go_Dark_Link and Sarah that a jailor is likely given events. Or at least some pro-town role is hindering the mafia from killing. Last night's flavor text does not sound like a mafia kill to me at all and I agree with Sadia that his death sounds like a result of our good friend Ari the Poisoner. It's made pretty clear that David was dead a while before I even arrived with my bomb (as opposed to being killed ninja-style while I was there preparing my bomb or something). The flavor says that David was "sitting completely still on a bench in the moonlight" when I got there. Also, would "moonlight" have any significance? In Town of Salem there's a Werewolf role that kills during a full moon. Just a thought.

So something stopped the mafia from killing, or maybe they just decided to take it easy for a night. We'll probably find out tomorrow. Whoever could be responsible for hindering the mafia, please keep it up if it's reasonable for you to do so. If you've got power over them, it sounds like town's close to winning.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Also, I'm wondering why musicfan is thinking there is only one mafia member left. I have my own thoughts, but I want to see what he thinks, too. And I wonder if anyone else thinks there is also only one member left. Part of me thinks so, because I think most game mods here allow the mafia to choose the killer for the night, but perhaps Pendio has the game set up like Town of Salem, in which there is an assigned mafioso killer until that killer dies and the next person in line performs the kill. I haven't played enough of forum based mafia to really decide which is the most likely case.
I'd like to know this too. What makes you think there's only one left, musicfan? That's kind of a bold statement.

I'm actually almost wondering if perhaps musicfan is third party. That might explain why he's being so incredibly hasty, and why he seems to think there's only one mafia left (since I really doubt that unless there's some other anti-Town faction). I know he had a kill that helped the town, but you never know.

Also, most of the games on here seem to be either the godfather performs the kill or, like you said, the mafia can choose who to perform it. It all kind of depends on the game.

Hold on do Sarah and batman have a neighbor thing? What did I miss xD
Glad I'm not the only one who was very confused about this. XD Is anyone going to answer? I don't think anyone did.

So something stopped the mafia from killing, or maybe they just decided to take it easy for a night. We'll probably find out tomorrow.
I sincerely doubt that's happening. With so few mafia left, they have no reason to refrain from night killing two nights in a row.

You asked for my suspicions and thoughts so I said mine concerning the neighborhood situation. Then you go and vote for me only because something doesn't seem right? Why should I say anything at all then? It was the only lead I had at the time.
Not that I don't completely agree that musicfan is being quite impulsive, but this seems like an overly defensive answer. You should always want to contribute whether or not it makes you seem scummy if you're town.

I'd like to know this too. What makes you think there's only one left, musicfan? That's kind of a bold statement.

I'm actually almost wondering if perhaps musicfan is third party. That might explain why he's being so incredibly hasty, and why he seems to think there's only one mafia left (since I really doubt that unless there's some other anti-Town faction). I know he had a kill that helped the town, but you never know.

Also, most of the games on here seem to be either the godfather performs the kill or, like you said, the mafia can choose who to perform it. It all kind of depends on the game.

Glad I'm not the only one who was very confused about this. XD Is anyone going to answer? I don't think anyone did.

I sincerely doubt that's happening. With so few mafia left, they have no reason to refrain from night killing two nights in a row.

Not that I don't completely agree that musicfan is being quite impulsive, but this seems like an overly defensive answer. You should always want to contribute whether or not it makes you seem scummy if you're town.

Of course I always want to contribute and I will in the future. I gave my opinion because I wanted to help. It's kind of frustrating when you try to help and then someone votes for you because something feels off; however, I do know that musicfan is trying to help the town too. In the death scene of Johnny, musicfan was basically described as being Groose who is definitely pro-town. Maybe he is part of some sort of strange third party, but most likely not. Anywho, I was trying to calmly say musicfan should have a little more evidence when voting, but I can see how it came off as if I was angry. Sorry.

So basically we either have 1 mafia left or two. I guess I'm m a little lost on who the last(s) mafia could be. The last two in the neighborhood especially Frozen Im still wary of but we do have two days left because of the extension so we have plenty of time.

What makes you especially wary of me? Because I talked about Doc? (Again I'm asking calmly not defensively)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
In the death scene of Johnny, musicfan was basically described as being Groose who is definitely pro-town. Maybe he is part of some sort of strange third party, but most likely not. Anywho, I was trying to calmly say musicfan should have a little more evidence when voting, but I can see how it came off as if I was angry. Sorry.
Oh, gosh dangit, I totally forgot about that. You're right. Sorry, musicfan. :P

And you're fine. I can understand the frustration, haha.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
As of right now, I am most suspicious of BK and Heroine. Less of Heroine because on day one she did put a little bit of suspicion on Johnny after he invited Deku. Sadly, I came to these two through the process of elimination, so I am not too confident in my suspicions.

I have reasoned that GDL, Rep, Batman, Mezlo, and Musicfan are probably town. Also a good chance of Sarah being town. Looking back through the remaining townies posts, I couldn't really find anything particularly scummy. My suspicion against BK is really just a hunch.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The thing about Blackkirby is that he's really hard to read. He tends to follow the crowd a lot and only really post suspicions after somebody else does, but he does it whether he's town or scum. Hard to be sure. Could go either way.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day

and @Linkdude74 too. Because we're allowed to role claim in this game, Batman and I are the masons. I hope there wasn't another claim earlier this day, because we're only allowed to have two a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom