• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My work is going through remodel and I've been working a bit of over time, so I'm sorry I haven't gotten back with my reread on the game yet. I'm hoping I still have off this weekend so I'll have time to go through again and see if anything sticks out to me, but for now I'll just comment on the most recent posts.

Frozen said she is suspicious of Doc, but I'm not so sure that Doc would be the mafia member of their trio if there is one. He has come clear with saying that his character doesn't seem to fit in with the Gaebora, and I would think that a mafia member would try to blend in more. Of course, maybe he's confessing hoping to double bluff us or something. Not really sure. After my unsuccessful scum hunt yesterday and the revelations of our attempt last night, I'm finding myself hesitant to start a new bandwagon in case I'm wrong again.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm with Sarah here, I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw Doc's post; it was very pro-town. Also suspicious to me that Frozen immediately accused Doc while Doc was busy trying to examine the night scene. I'm going to go with Frozen being more likely to be scum than Doc.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Since there is nothing else to go on I would like to say that my suspicion of Blackkirby has been growing. He's been flying under the radar, only posting with adding small things to the conversation, such as replying to someone's question that doesn't really help the town in any way. He's only voted when we were lynching the Serial Killer, not for either of the mafia members. I know it's not the strongest evidence, considering the votes for first mafia were Day One and the second mafia was killed halfway through the day so he might've not had time to vote, but it's all I have. He is who I find more suspicious now.

So I wanna ask, @Blackkirby who are you suspicious of?

I was reading Frozen's post and was thinking the same thing as Sarah. Im leaning towards Frozen or Doc. Im just worried that they are both town and we are looking in the complete wrong direction.

Also can someone explain to me why a Vanilla townie ( Scarfed ) would claim Doctor ? Am I the only one that finds that weird?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I was reading Frozen's post and was thinking the same thing as Sarah. Im leaning towards Frozen or Doc. Im just worried that they are both town and we are looking in the complete wrong direction.

Also can someone explain to me why a Vanilla townie ( Scarfed ) would claim Doctor ? Am I the only one that finds that weird?
Vanilizer

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I honestly think that the only reason we were given that message was because it was conceived prior our selection. Like, we had the possibility of scum in the neighborhood, but it wasn't definite, hence Pendio's warning. I never looked too far into it.

That being said, I am not sure that Frozen is scum. By lynching me on the grounds that I am part of the neighborhood, it seems like he will only result in getting more attention on himself. If he were scum, he'd know I will flip town, thus causing people to point fingers at him "the scum who was put in the neighborhood."

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
That's a good point, Doc; I think it's fair for us to leave the neighbourhood alone for now, and maybe leave it up to the Cop to check them.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 4 Vote Tally:
Frozen Chosen – 1 (musicfan)

Not voting – Repentance, Linkdude74, Doc, Sarah, Batman, Mellow Ezlo, Go_Dark_Link, Blackkirby, Heroine of Time, Sadia, Frozen Chosen

With 12 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, May 4th 2015 at 10:00 PM CEST.

Doc - 2
Batman - 2
Mellow Ezlo - 1
Go_Dark_Link - 2
Blackkirby - 1
Heroine of Time - 0
Sadia - 1
Frozen Chosen - 1

The rest of the players have reached the post requirement today.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well, I've been having some problems with the site, so I didn't reread through everything. IIRC, there were really no jailor claims or vig claims, unless I totally missed them. I think they are the only ones with a lead right now. I understand them not wanting to come forward, but I currently have nothing to go on right now, other than gut feelings which have proven to be incorrect yesterday.

Also, I'm wondering why musicfan is thinking there is only one mafia member left. I have my own thoughts, but I want to see what he thinks, too. And I wonder if anyone else thinks there is also only one member left. Part of me thinks so, because I think most game mods here allow the mafia to choose the killer for the night, but perhaps Pendio has the game set up like Town of Salem, in which there is an assigned mafioso killer until that killer dies and the next person in line performs the kill. I haven't played enough of forum based mafia to really decide which is the most likely case.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well, I've been having some problems with the site, so I didn't reread through everything. IIRC, there were really no jailor claims or vig claims, unless I totally missed them. I think they are the only ones with a lead right now. I understand them not wanting to come forward, but I currently have nothing to go on right now, other than gut feelings which have proven to be incorrect yesterday.

Also, I'm wondering why musicfan is thinking there is only one mafia member left. I have my own thoughts, but I want to see what he thinks, too. And I wonder if anyone else thinks there is also only one member left. Part of me thinks so, because I think most game mods here allow the mafia to choose the killer for the night, but perhaps Pendio has the game set up like Town of Salem, in which there is an assigned mafioso killer until that killer dies and the next person in line performs the kill. I haven't played enough of forum based mafia to really decide which is the most likely case.

Yeah, I haven't posted cause I've been gone all week and now I'm having trouble getting the site to load as well. But anyways, I think that either there's only one mafia member left or only one member is allowed to perform the kills. That would explain why the target Link keeps missing being (presumably) jailed is stopping the mafia from killing. Up to this point it really is just theory but it makes sense to me, unless something else is at work here.

Vote frozen

Something seems off.

You asked for my suspicions and thoughts so I said mine concerning the neighborhood situation. Then you go and vote for me only because something doesn't seem right? Why should I say anything at all then? It was the only lead I had at the time.

But to be honest, I still have nothing to add as of right now. It seems that Batman and Sarah are connected in some way so I'm pretty sure that makes them both pro town. Along with them I believe Repentance and Mellow Ezlo to be town as well. I still have my suspicions on Doc but I do see where all of you are coming from.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yes, finally managed to sign in.

Because this day was mostly wasted due to delted fourms, I'm requesting an extention for this day because I and many other people were complete unable to even look at this thread for most of the weekend, and there's still room for discussion for today.

I have to go somewhere today, so I'll come back later and post my current thoughts. Just wanted to get this in here before I go.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 4 Vote Tally:
Frozen Chosen – 1 (musicfan)

Not voting – Repentance, Linkdude74, Doc, Sarah, Batman, Mellow Ezlo, Go_Dark_Link, Blackkirby, Heroine of Time, Sadia, Frozen Chosen

NOTICE: Due to forum breakdowns (that may or may not have been sorted out now), the day has been extended.

With 12 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, May 7th 2015 at 10:00 PM CEST.

Doc - 2
Batman - 2
Mellow Ezlo - 2
Blackkirby - 1
Heroine of Time - 0
Sadia - 1
Frozen Chosen - 2

The rest of the players have reached the post requirement today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom