• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Dang, sorry, I don't know if I'll get my thoughts down before time is up. I need to call some people for school first. If it's still twilight when I'm done and it's before I have to go to work then I'll finish the post.

Oh well I'm pretty much done for. I hope my death brings you closer to finding the last scum. Good luck town! Also the vig should aim for the same target and if there is a jailer he should aim for a different one. There is a chance that the vig and jailer chose the same target tonight and that it was one of the scums. If there is the same result as last night then there probably is no jailer and the target is most likely bullet proof.

Oh by the way if there is any last minute questions to me before I die horribly now is the time to ask them. I'm going to bed in about an hour and I'm not sure if I'm going to wake up before twillight ends.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Well, I've just caught up as well. But I don't have an in-depth post to make, other then the fact that I am so baffled with the scarfed situation. Did he fakeclaim doctor? Mezlo would pretty much be committing suicide with a false counter claim, so I agree with this lynch. We'll see where it takes us. Sorry for not being as active, I'll get around to posting more.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Sorry, I misread. Mezlo's not counter claiming, he's saying... actually, not quite sure what he's saying..? I guess we're all anticipating his explanation tomorrow. As for scarf, I still don't know if it's a fakeclaim or not. Then again, who fakeclaims doctor? Such confusion. >.< I hope this lynch clears things up.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I thought the day ended at 11Pm tonight. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not really sure. I just got home from work and I'm going out for dinner tonight for my one year anniversary. The events that have unfolded have been interesting to say the least. I was going to unvote and vote David as he said he's essentially a vanilla townie now (IIRC) and his lynch could help us figure out who Frozen and Doc are. But I don't know if that switch would even count. And, Scarfed lynch would give us a lead against Mellow if Scarfed does flip doctor, so I don't know why he would counter claim if it wasn't true.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I thought the day ended at 11Pm tonight. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not really sure. I just got home from work and I'm going out for dinner tonight for my one year anniversary. The events that have unfolded have been interesting to say the least. I was going to unvote and vote David as he said he's essentially a vanilla townie now (IIRC) and his lynch could help us figure out who Frozen and Doc are. But I don't know if that switch would even count. And, Scarfed lynch would give us a lead against Mellow if Scarfed does flip doctor, so I don't know why he would counter claim if it wasn't true.

Guys he's not counter-claiming doctor. He's saying he believes scarfed's claim but apparently he can do something to save the doctor (or "keep the doctor" as he's saying). At least that's what I'm understanding from the situation. I'm not sure what to believe but Mellow's claim is so strange and brings him so much into the picture that I'm going to
Vote: Scarfed
Hopefully this all works out.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Final Vote Tally:
Scarfed – 6 (Sarah, Mellow Ezlo, Batman, musicfan, Linkdude74, Repentance)

David – 1 (Scarfed)

Not voting – Go_Dark_Link, Blackkirby, Heroine of Time, Sadia, David, Frozen Chosen, Doc

The day was indeed an eventful one, and towards the end the Town seemed to have come to a very unified decision about having Scarfed lynched. As they started pushing him towards the edge of the port where they had let the previous two successful lynches be made, Scarfed pleaded to the others to let him live because he would be able to help them out so very much. But the Townies seemed to be very set on lynching him. In the end Scarfed went over the edge and fell to his demise beneath the clouds (no pun intended). A few moments after that some light and fresh scenting smoke drifted up into the Townies’ vision, and they realized the mistake they had made.

Scarfed was Zelda, a Vanilla Townie.

The living (13):
Repentance
Linkdude74
Doc
Sarah
Batman
Mellow Ezlo
Go_Dark_Link
musicfan
Blackkirby
Heroine of Time
Sadia
David
Frozen Chosen

The dead (7):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, a Vanilla Townie (lynched day 3)

Night 3 begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please send me your targets before Tuesday, April 28th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Pen

The game is on!
Again this night a green dressed boy with a drawn sword was scouting around Skyloft at night searching desperately for his target. But again tonight, his target was nowhere to be found.

A tall and slim man with long white hair was also out and about that night. He had a small bomb bag with him that contained a single bomb. The man seemed to have a target in mind. He reached his target, David, who was sitting completely still on a bench in the moonlight. The tall man pulled out the bomb from the bomb bag and was just about to throw it at David on the bench, but after the fuse of the bomb had been lit and the bomb was ready to be thrown, David slowly fell to the side, completely lifeless. The tall man with the bomb in his hand panicked and threw the bomb over the edge of the island without having time to think and ran off.

In the morning the Town found David’s dead body and continued their discussions from yesterday.

David was Gaepora, the Poison Doctor.

The living (12):
Repentance
Linkdude74
Doc
Sarah
Batman
Mellow Ezlo
Go_Dark_Link
musicfan
Blackkirby
Heroine of Time
Sadia
Frozen Chosen

The dead (8):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, a Vanilla Townie (lynched day 3)
David – Gaepora, the Poison Doctor (died night 3)

Day 4 begins!

With 12 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, May 4th 2015 at 10:00 PM CEST.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So why David, batman? I know you don't really know roles so it might not have been obvious he was soft claiming poison doctor, but his role should have seemed pro town.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
So why David, batman? I know you don't really know roles so it might not have been obvious he was soft claiming poison doctor, but his role should have seemed pro town.

I didn't know the role either, so I encouraged Batman to go with his gut against David. We both felt that it would be worth the effort, worst case David was vanilla , at best scum. And now we also know the vig's target is or was someone other than David.

I'm wondering why the mafia went after David though, since it's clear the bomb wasn't what killed him. If I were mafia, I would've left him alive to take the spot light away form me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom