• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword General Discussion

I think this game is going to be Epipc! I'm very optimistic about it.
I loved the graphic style (even though in the start I didn't like it very much), but I think the graphics needs improvement (those trees looked horrible!).
I think the plot will be interesting and unlike most people, I liked Link's pants ><

T

tmig95

I think this one could be one of the best ones. I love the graphics and the story seems awesome. I have a feeling that this game is gonna make me stay inside for ever. :D

I like hte idea of baggy pants like in the Ordon suit. I love how they are progressing with the game. I am fine with the flat-canopy trees. But considering how they took the flat leaves from the Deku Baba in TP and make them actualy polygons in ZSS, they will probably make better trees in the final product. Personaly, I think OoT3D or KEY deserves a topic like this. (Although KEY is not a Zelda game.) But since ZSS has its own semiforum, don't you think OoT3D and KEY need their own thread?

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I want another trailer. Maybe I'm just being a greedy and ungrateful Zelda fan, but I'd do anything to see those lovely graphics in action again.
But if that's out of the question, then I definitely don't mind waiting until 2011.
Plus I don't want the story to be completely ruined by too many trailers. Even though that won't happen, I want the story to be totally fresh when I first play it. I'm actually really reluctant to read/watch interviews that ask about the plot. I feel like I know too much already. haha.

Game play seems like it's going to be extremely fun, though I'll probably take a while getting used to it. I'm so used to either button mashing or randomly flailing the Wiimote around. My idea of strategic combat is Z-Targeting and doing a few back flips or side jumps before pressing A or B. But I'm definitely pro-motion controls, despite that. It'll be fun to actually duel against a monster. Same with aiming arrows as you would with an actual bow, or throwing bombs or cracking a whip. Everyone who says this is a gimmick is out of there minds. This is going to be such an awesome game, inside and out.

And. If the rumors are true about having orchestrated music, I'm going to be a very, very happy fangirl.

Dagoth Ur

Do a barrel roll
Lets keep in mind that the demo at e3 was wildly unfinished and that the graphics are nintendos first priority right now. the finished product will be beautiful. i love the color.

Dagoth Ur

Do a barrel roll
orchestration would make me so happy. i remember when Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts came out...what a piece of crap game...but it had orchestrated versions of old songs from the original. man i cried and cried and cried.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I have a feeling that the game will be similar to the original LoZ. You can be one of those wannabe Zelda fans and say OoT was the best Zelda game and most revolutionary, when really the original one was. It had a real strategy and puzzle system to it, and discovering something with no clues gave me the greatest feeling ever. OoT will never beat LoZ status. It's a fact. knowing that Nintendo wants this to truly be the best experience for their core gamers, then they will make it have a classic feel to it. I just know it :)

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
Well

1. Graphics- Great
2.Gameplay- idea of using wii remote as sword and nuchuk(dont know how to spell word) as a shield is great
3.Story- it seems good so far
4.release date- i really want to get it now, but they should at least take there time to make the game good

Overall- i have a feeling its going to be great!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm already bursting from excitement for this game. The graphics look good, and they're only going to get better. It's interesting that this game has been in development for quite a while(I believe it's been 4 years?)I'm gonna be quite interested in the plot of the game and what exactly will happen. Hopefully it'll hook me even more.

The motion controls will be interesting, It'll be fun to actually figure out the weak points of regular monsters instead of hacking/ button mashing at them. If this is the case, I really hope there are supersmart Darknuts. That would be amazing. I'm imagining fighting them right now:)

And if there's Orchestrated music?* insert super spazzy fangasm here*

I'm only sad that it's still another 6 months at least before this game'll come out. But when it does, Beeker shall be a very happy girl.:nod:

C

CDi-Fails

I think the game will reveal why the Twilight Princess Hyrule Field is bigger than the OOT Hyrule Field. The Skyloft was somehow put down into Hyrule's land when OOT Link was long dead, and the lands started to form into their own parts, which is what we see in Twilight Princess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom