• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Dragons

out of these 4 great and powerful being which one do you think would be the best leader and most powerful of them all

I believe it would be Levias dragon of the sky. That is because he was trusted by Hylia with protecting the humans and their home skyloft

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
In my opinion Eldin, but if we do count Levias as one too, I'd go with him, but now there wakes a question, is Levias a dragon? I didn't share much of a thought to it while playing the game, but now when I start to think about, he was referred as the Sky Spirit, but does this mean that he's a dragon as well?

It's honestly difficult to say who's the most powerful, as we see very little of their power. Maybe Lanayru, as he has an entire army of robots at his command. They'd need to take Timeshift Stones with them everywhere, but they'd be a force to be reckoned with.

If we're going on who would be the best leader, I would say Levias if he counted or Eldin if the former didn't count. Faron is short-tempered and impulsive, and Lanayru would probably go against progression and expansion in favor of making more robots and sitting around on his beer gut. We see the least of Eldin, but he seems to be the most active and level-headed of the three dragons (never mind that his stupid volcanic eruption resulted in Link getting captured).

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I'd say Eldin, because he's the dragon who is supposed to represent Din, and Din is supposed to represent power. So Eldin in the most powerful.

Personally I believe that Lanayru is the strongest; My reasons being, His main power is electricity, electricity attacks your nerves/nervous system. Your nervous system is connected to your brain. your brain uses electric pulses to move your nerves so you can attack. When Lanayru overloads your nervous system with electricity your nervous system will shut down and therefor you cant move. which he would then gingerly start to tea bag his opponents for they are paraplegics now and can do nothing about it. the end.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I think Lanaryu would be the most fit to lead as he strikes me as the wisest... however, I think if any one of them is actually in charge of the others (which I don't... I think they're pretty well equal), it's probably Faron. She has that "royal snot" air to her that makes me think she can only get away with having the jerkish-attitude that she does by being in charge / having the most power.

I'd say Eldin. He caused the explosion that threw Link off course making him have to go all metal gear on the bokoblins on Eldin Volcano. He never really explained how/why he caused the explosion; he probably sneezed or something.

Eldin is my favorite. He looks the coolest and has my favorite part of the Song of the Hero.
Unfortunately, he was pretty robbed of screen time.

I'll say Eldin because he didn't screw Link around. i usually take that to mean that he could kick Link's *** if he wanted to but he isn't worth his time.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Im partial to fire, I think that Eldin must be pretty badass because he was the only one not impaired in some way. Faron got hurt and needed Link to get her the healing water, Lanaryu got sick and almost died and needed the aid of Link. If we count Levias as a dragon, he was taken over by an evil parisite and needed Link to kick its ***.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Levias doesn't count as a dragon he is a sky spirit and also a giant freaking whale people since when have whales become dragons? as it is Eldin because he never suffered any life threating situations plus he made a volcano explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom