• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward/mastersword Change?

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
So, in the trailers, images, and art, the skyward sword looks like the mastersword. But it is supposed to CHANGE into the master sword... So will it look different, or will the change just be in the name? or will it be almost as bad, with a weird glowing light eminating from the same sword? what do you think?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think it is going to get sharper, new gameplay mechanics, and some new story is going to be added to it. I dunno, maybe the sword we saw in the trailer WAS the Master Sword. IDK for sure, though.

the sword we saw looked a lot like the master sword for sure. perhaps the skyward sword has different incarnations in each realm, like it is the Skyward Sword in Skyloft, but the Master Sword on earth. from what was said recently, i am going to guess that you start with a normal sword and then get the Skyward Sword. we have been told that it leads you down to earth, i doubt that is in the beginning of the game. maybe you go to earth after basic gameplay is established or something

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Vanitas, you have a good point. They could just have shown the MS in the demo for all us fanboys and girls. However, I do hope that you get some kind of normal sword in the game before you get the MS. Only basically 1 sword in the game... ugh. I don't want that.

if we only had one sword, where would the pleasure be in one hit killing the guys that it took you seven hits to kill previously?

onilink17

onilink17
I have to say that is a good point. I think that in every zelda to date has had more than one sword, so why should nintendo change the tradition

I was thinking that Link would start with a weak sword then find the SS somewhere in Skyloft, then go to Hyrule, have his adventure, then maybe the MBF would sacrifice herself to change the SS into the MS, so it could have the power to defeat Ganondorf? I mean, she cant just dissapear in between SS and OoT, unless she becomes Navi somehow.:suspicious: Ok im going way off topic!:facepalm:

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Should he start with a Wooden Sword? hehehe.... I think so! And then get some sort steel sword, then skyward sword, then Master Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom