• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
For kicks and laughs I decided to start working on this short-lengthed-post story, which will form the trio of stories I will be working on here: AotL, The Pirate, and this one. This new story will include a few characters from WW if I can manage to find out their names. :lol:

It will also offer character sign ups, but for this one, I don't need weapons at all, nor magic, nor any of that kind of stuff. Pick a race, give your character a name, describe his/her looks, pick one of the islands and I will take it from there. Yes, Zelda and Link will appear, as well as my franchise race, the Dragirs.

What the story will be about: Well, imagine the world of WW (Hyrule I am guessing) after Ganandorf has been dealt with. Peace reigns over the whole land and the assorted races that reside in the continent settle down and begin to enjoy life. As ten years go by, the races have started a sorta competition trend. Well, the Hyruleans call it the Hyrule games, and they happen once every year. Only the best of the best are chosen for these games.

Races from all over the continent congregate to witness and enjoy the fun that comes along with the event...but this year...it is different....(Find out about it when you read the story)

This story will probably be rated pg-13, no blood and no gore, just competitions, mainly. use this as Character Submission Thread. I will post the story up as soon as I have something for ya. Any questions you might have, pm me or ask here. See ya~ *Summons a tornado and leaves*

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
A new sign up eh? And no weapons or magic? Well let's see...

Name: Sigmus (I've had this name stuck in my head for a long time! pronounced Sig-muss)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Skin: Somewhat tanned
Height: 6'6
Clothing: Blue tunic
Race: Human
Island of Origin: Diamond Steppe Island

Okay then. May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce! *raises sword and warps out ALttP style*

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A new sign up eh? And no weapons or magic? Well let's see...

Name: Sigmus (I've had this name stuck in my head for a long time! pronounced Sig-muss)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Skin: Somewhat tanned
Height: 6'6
Clothing: Blue tunic
Island of Origin: Diamond Steppe Island

Okay then. May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce! *raises sword and warps out ALttP style*

That profile isn't bad. It was actually what I was looking for. You forgot to add what race he was, Is he Rito, Korok, Monster, Hylian, or Human or Dragir.

So, here is the Sheet:

Name
Race
Island
Descriptions:

Thanks for joining.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
That profile isn't bad. It was actually what I was looking for. You forgot to add what race he was, Is he Rito, Korok, Monster, Hylian, or Human or Dragir.

So, here is the Sheet:

Name
Race
Island
Descriptions:

Thanks for joining.

I fixed it. :D Sigmus is now human. And I put in his age too. I'm glad to know that Sigmus meets your standards.

Din Akera

Sniper
I like these story games!

Name: Kat
Race: Hylian/human
Island: ?? (never played WW)
Physical Descriptions: Average height, long blonde hair and blue eyed.
:) let me know if you need anything else

Last edited:

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
Name: Daiki (lets try a diffrent last name) Ackhart
Race: Hylian/human
Island: Dragon Roost
Physical Descriptions: average height, short dark brown hair, always wears a heavy black coat with a pole-arm axe strapped to his back.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Name: Terrence Errol
Race: Hylian/Gerudo mix (mostly appears Hylian except for eye shape)
Home Island: Windfall Isle
Description: Orphan, raised in town. Often carries an old book or paper that has been discarded by someone else. Sneaks around a lot, always peering behind corners and eavesdropping to learn things he's not expected to know. Not a theif, but extremely curious and sneaky. Wears a threadbare blue tunic and sandals. Height is about 5'6", weighs about 135 lbs. Eyes are hazel, hair is brown with a reddish tint. Very pale skin.

Not sure how this works, but... here goes one attempt. Feel free to change it in any way, or discard it if you don't like it at all.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No, everyone, your characters are fine. Din, I'll assume your character can be from Wind Fall Island, where many residents reside.

I'll start this baby up as soon as I post the end of AotL, which will be in a few minutes, I just have to insert my USB card into my sis' pc and voila. Anyway, thanks for signing up...this is a good start.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Here's mine. Name: Shoda Severon Age: 21 Gender: Male Race: Hylian Home Island: Star Island Description: He is known for his crouching position while doing competitive events. Medium sized, White hair, wears a black tunic.

Last edited:
Name: Axle Kimera
Race: Human/Hylian
Appearance: White mask with skull designs over his face, black cloak and clothes with many pockets. A backpack, white bandages on his face and arms. Long, black messy hair.

Basically the same character as last time. You can pick any island that feels appropriate. Be cool if it could be Grimwood like before, but whatever works.

Sorry I took so long. :sweat:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, thanks. I aint using the custom map I made for the other story, I am just using the Wind Waker Sea Map, so no Grimwood. I could just use Grimwood as another name spoken of an island...I'll see what I come up with. Thanks, Axle, you were not late. ~ The X-Man.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Ok i will think of someone, ok this is the same person that i use for eveything

Name: Mialee Amakir
Race: Elf
Island: (not played WW)
Description: Pale skin, green eyes, brown wavy hair, green tunic ,skinny, medium height, friendly has high dexterity and intelligence.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Oo Oo Oo! If it's not too late, here's one!

Name: Zeru (so I'm not creative)
Race: Hylian/Rito
Eyes: Pink
Hair: White, long
Skin: White-white (like a china doll)
Etc: No beak, no talons, but has small unusable wings. Obsesses over people with long hair. Obsesses over shiny things. Very short, timid person.
Home Island: None, born on a boat with traveling parents

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok i will think of someone, ok this is the same person that i use for eveything

Name: Mialee Amakir
Race: Elf
Island: (not played WW)
Description: Pale skin, green eyes, brown wavy hair, green tunic ,skinny, medium height, friendly has high dexterity and intelligence.

Don't worry about the island, I'll assume she's from Wind Fall.

Oo Oo Oo! If it's not too late, here's one!

Name: Zeru (so I'm not creative)
Race: Hylian/Rito
Eyes: Pink
Hair: White, long
Skin: White-white (like a china doll)
Etc: No beak, no talons, but has small unusable wings. Obsesses over people with long hair. Obsesses over shiny things. Very short, timid person.
Home Island: None, born on a boat with traveling parents

No, it's not too late. But people are mistaking this thread for the old one. Still, I guess this one will have to do.

I think I can still introduce both of your characters in chapter 4 of War of the Stone (War For the Stone)

Also, thx for joining, u-2. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom